• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Kaladin

If Finn didn't get up from that concussion how do they kayfabe their way out of their new rocket launched top face being KO'd by the #1 jobber?

They can go all in with the concussion seriousness as he's got to pass an impact test before he can compete again.

Yeah, nothing blow-away crazy on this show, but it's been good fun so far - the second half especially. I'm expecting big things from Banks vs Strickland though, should be amazing if it lives up to the hype.

miserable

capture6cfxnk.png

how long 'til Prowrestlingtees puts out a BreadClub t-shirt?

Yeah, nothing blow-away crazy on this show, but it's been good fun so far - the second half especially. I'm expecting big things from Banks vs Strickland though, should be amazing if it lives up to the hype.

Ospreay vs Callahan was both a great match for the first 90% and one of the funniest things I've seen in wrestling for the last 10%

Banks vs Strickland was pretty good. Over booked and too many dangerous spots only for near falls that plague indie wrestling but solid main event

jmdajr

I was gonna F5 my 4year old into the couch the other day. Next thing I know... I'm being countered by a DDT into said couch. I don't know if I should be proud or worried.

maxresdefault.jpg

Halloween Havoc is in the books and, whew boy... The show featured a man falling from a building to his apparent death and then showing up 15 minutes later, unharmed and ready to wrestle. Dave calls the show "the pro wrestling version of Plan 9 from Outer Space" (considered by many to be the worst movie ever made). Hogan and Giant had a monster truck sumo battle on the roof of the Cobo Arena (taped the night before) leading to Hogan shoving Giant off the roof, ostensibly committing murder. But then Giant came out for his match with Hogan later and was just fine, "proving to be immortal to falling off buildings but not to legdrops and poorly timed boots to the face." It was only Giant's second match ever (he worked an indie match a year ago) and he looked lost at times but overall, he did great considering. Anyway, after the match Ron Reis debuted as The Yeti. It was supposed to be El Gigante, but he was hospitalized earlier in the week and then went AWOL and stopped answering WCW's calls. Yeti came in and he and Giant did a double bear-hug on Hogan. "At least I hope that's what it was, because it looked more like a kinky sandwich," Dave says and then adds, "It started as a great angle but turned into something campy in the worst way when the guy wrapped up in toilet paper showed up and tried to have sex with Hogan."

yetiii.gif

Top Bottom