• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Callahan just used an invisible rope to toss the ref into a suicide dive on to Ospreay ...

The ref got pissed, got back in the ring, reversed a Callahan Inverted DDT, tried to Delete Callahan with a twist of fate. He hit hit it, took of his ref shirt, missed a swanton. Ospreay hit the Oscutter on Callahan , Ospreay put on the ref shirt, Ref hit a summersault senton on Callahan, Ref pinned Callahan, Ospreay counted 3. The ref won the match.

Now they're all dancing, Callahan tango'd with Ospreay and kissed him.

I like this show.

Hey Boots! You should watch Miyahara vs. THE BODYGAAAAAAAAA from 2/26 and Mashimo/Sekimoto//Miyahara vs. Zeus/Jake Lee/Ryoji Sai from 3/27.

Miyahara/Jake Lee vs. Zeus/KAI from 3/20 is also worthwhile.

Hoss action in the Yuji Okabayashi & Yoshihisa Uto vs. Joe Doering & Suwama tag match From 3/27 is entertaining.

If you have time, check out Suwama & Jake Lee vs. Ryoji Sai & Naoya Nomura,
Keisuke Ishii vs. Koji Iwamoto, and The Bodyguard, Zeus & Takao Omori vs. Kento Miyahara, KAI & Shuji Ishikawa from 3/12.

jmdajr

So im guessing Roman comes out tonight and acts as if nothing ever happened last Monday, right?

I'm hearing house shows were business as usual.

Reigns should take time off and sell his injury. You know. Get a truck load of don't get well soon cards.

Where is Earthquake when you need him.

18010267_1401342793242934_4713738901199550200_n.jpg
A shirt that isn't black omg!

Kaladin

Same show :

Roman comes back from being pushed off a loading dock on a stretcher, and having his ambulance tipped over with him inside it bah gawd!!!

Finn Balor is out due to a concussion from elbows to the head.

Zach

So I hear about this Tony Schiavone podcast message board, right? And so I immediately make an account to post a thread about Randy Anderson (obvs). And then I peruse this thing and this dude's signature thing is killing me:

o94pJQz.jpg

Which one of you is it? It's the most deliciously dated thing. I can't. I just can't.

Kaladin

So I hear about this Tony Schiavone podcast message board, right? And so I immediately make an account to post a thread about Randy Anderson (obvs). And then I peruse this thing and this dude's signature thing is killing me:

o94pJQz.jpg

Which one of you is it? It's the most deliciously dated thing. I can't. I just can't.

Sephzilla should somehow import that into 2k17 and use it as your Tron video.

Caderfix

o94pJQz.jpg

If it wasn't for the old school Link, I'd say OwensIsNow. However, it can't be him, he's too young to know what a NES is.

Sephzilla

o94pJQz.jpg

lmao, it's so dated its wonderful

Kaladin

Just saw an actual female wearing a wrestling shirt in the wild. That is rare. It was the Jericho YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! shirt. If you didn't know, you wouldn't know it was a wrestling shirt.

That shirt is officially #safe.

If it wasn't for the old school Link, I'd say OwensIsNow. However, it can't be him, he's too young to know what a NES is.
Only jabronies care about Zeldo! Friend :)

AhboJdN.gif

o94pJQz.jpg

tenor.gif

Gurrry

I'm hearing house shows were business as usual.

Reigns should take time off and sell his injury. You know. Get a truck load of don't get well soon cards.

Where is Earthquake when you need him.

Yeah I saw the clip where he already returned and speared Braun through a table. I guess that separated shoulder healed nicely...

Way to ruin an awesome moment WWE. You never fail!

Top Bottom