• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

WWE Champion
qFFveLs.jpg

OUTTA NOWHERE. First shitting in bags now shitting all over social media.

Zach

not really outta nowhere
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/wwe-supers...matter-movement-american-lives-matter-1582613

and people think firing jbl will do anything

Would JBL being fired be a good thing? Y/N

I'm very open about wishing to have the UK Royal Family removed.

More like YUK Royal Family, am I right?

lmao @ the guy who went AWOL from the military getting all uppity about respecting the flag.

This forever.

Zach

What the h is your avatar, RecRoulette? It'd be a real shame if someone started knocking you around for having it.

[rolls up sleeves]

What the h is your avatar, RecRoulette? It'd be a real shame if someone started knocking you around for having it.

[rolls up sleeves]

Are you avatar-shaming me? Right after I posted that topic saying Gaf was a bunch of bullies?

It's from a mobile game called PuyoPuyo Quest, developed by Sega. As you may know WWE recently partnered with Sega because of their strong mobile division. I have no problem saying my avatar is on "brand."

Zach

Shut your face, Snowman Prophet of Doom. First of all, it's not immaterial. And secondively, he's sooooo booooorrriiinnng.

Are you avatar-shaming me? Right after I posted that topic saying Gaf was a bunch of bullies?

It's from a mobile game called PuyoPuyo Quest, developed by Sega. As you may know WWE recently partnered with Sega because of their strong mobile division. I have no problem saying my avatar is on "brand."

That's exactly what I was doing! With tongue in cheek!

(Filth, Menome.)

I think it's strange that guy singled out GAF when the thing he's talking about is something that happens basically everywhere on the gaming related internet (and usually worse in other places since there's less moderation).

I think it's because GAF has that reputation that he was shocked by how toxic it got. It's not as bad as most places on the internet, but things can go south fast, even without violating any rules.

That would honestly apply to a lot of Gaf if you create or had a part in something posted about here.

Turns out Roman wasn't sad about Taker, he was just reading the WrestleMania thread.

Exodust

Banned
I've been lurking these threads for a while and I'm sad the Zack and Data West feud didn't reach it's logical conclusion: Marriage.

Zach

I've been lurking these threads for a while and I'm sad the Zack and Data West feud didn't reach it's logical conclusion: Marriage.

He's afraid of committing to a strong, independent man and/or woman.

Ahhhhh yessir.

No!

Tongues are meant to be inside cheeks though. If your tongue is on the outside, then there's something wrong.

O_O

NVM...?

O_O

...milkshake through a straw, yes. It's the only way to drink it.

Haha, I hate you.

Kaladin

Started the run of Prime Time Wrestling on the Network. I've never seen the full build to Hogan / Andre before.

They won't make them like Heenan and Gorilla.

Shut your face, Snowman Prophet of Doom. First of all, it's not immaterial. And secondively, he's sooooo booooorrriiinnng.

That's exactly what I was doing! With tongue in cheek!

(Filth, Menome.)

He is boring, sometimes, but when he's motivated, he puts a lot of psychology and little touches into his matches that nobody else does, especially as a heel. Although, before he went on vacation a few years ago, he cut an unhinged face promo that was absolutely fantastic.

And it is immatetial, his job is to throw himself and other people at the ground for a living. By all accounts, he's severely curtailed his shitty interpersonal behavior since having his kid, so why the hell should I care about his shitty political opinions?

Top Bottom