• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Big Stevie Cool turned heel today.

NJYVGoZ.png

Nope, did he screw up?

He's just a general condescending jerk about liberals...

"You were talking about the people that didn't vote, and unfortunately you're always going to have those folks that any time there is trouble they're going to be attracted to it. I'm more interested in people that are actually genuine in their protesting. For me, it's like 'what are you trying to accomplish? You go out and you show the world that you're extremely angry. Guess what, sunshine? No one cares. If you want to do something constructive, get out of your echo chamber, get off Facebook and social media where everybody is talking about the same thing that you agree with, stop denigrating and screaming at people you don't agree with, and go talk with your neighbor who maybe voted for Donald Trump. What you're going to find is they're not a homophobe, racist, bigot. What they are is generally a common, hard working, decent person who is fed up with a permanent Washington political overclass. They're tired of people in Washington not looking out for their interest but looking out for the interest of the very rich and the very powerful. Sounds a lot like Bernie Sanders, doesn't it? We travel all over the world and what I've found is that people in general want the same thing, they want a decent living for their families. But instead of starting from that point we start with what we disagree on and how to reach that. So I think what's more constructive would be if we did talk about what brings us together and what we all want. You're not going to do that by causing all sorts of property damage."

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2016/11/17/13673288/kane-anti-donald-trump-protesters

But if you watch the video Ziggles comes off as even more of an asshat.

Kaladin

Kane is as libertarian of a libertarian as you'll ever find. If he's running as a Repub, it's to win.

I imagine too, he's probably running R because if he's successful he likely wants to run for bigger offices. I've heard of third parties winning mayor races before if the candidate is right. But you can't really climb higher holding that L.

Caderfix

Idk about Batista. Cheating on your wife while she had cancer isn't really a cool move.

Is that part of the whole Morrison and Melina mess? If so, the dude slept with his colleague's partner while cheating on his wife while she was fighting cancer. 100% not a good guy.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2016/11/17/13673288/kane-anti-donald-trump-protesters

I don't think that's enough to take the good guy title away from him. He didn't really say anything against everyone's rights, movements and that kind of stuff, he just disagree with with violent protests and people not voting.

Beefy

Batista slept with another man's wife and Rock tried to kill Mick Foley.

Cheating aint that bad compared to being racist, bull etc. Still shit, but you can learn from it and still be decent.

Idk about Batista. Cheating on your wife while she had cancer isn't really a cool move.

It's scummy, but who knows what he himself was going through. Aint condoning what he did, but people mess up when under loads of stress. Doesn't make it right though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
jericho said people were being big babies about the demott stuff so yep

hes also pro trump
Cheating aint that bad compared to being racist, bull etc. Still shit, but you can learn from it and still be decent.

The cheatee might disagree with that
Asuka is ten fights away from beating Goldberg's fake streak and she's already beaten the legit one.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...streak-reaches-163-wwe-nxt-concord-ember-moon

ARE YOU READY FOR WCW TO DIE AGAIN?!

When is Asuka filling the Georgia Dome again?

Batista told an online troll to fuck off for asking if he felt bad growing up with a lesbian mom, and laughed off the idea of endorsing Trump by saying "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FUCK NO. FUUUUUUUUCK NO. HELL TO THE NO. HELL TO THE FUCKING FUCK NO." I can't find it in me to not love him. The cheating incident was gross even with him apologizing and trying to make amends after, though

I think it's safe to assume that no one in the business is 100% a good guy (actually that goes for people in general), in Wrasslin' being at least 80% good is probably top tier.

jmdajr

Batista told an online troll to fuck off for asking if he felt bad growing up with a lesbian mom, and laughed off the idea of endorsing Trump by saying "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FUCK NO. FUUUUUUUUCK NO. HELL TO THE NO. HELL TO THE FUCKING FUCK NO." I can't find it in me to not love him. The cheating incident was gross even with him apologizing and trying to make amends after, though

I didn't even know about this. Did he release a statement?

This is not THAT bad, compared to some conservatives. A little naive in its view of what spurs protests and riots, but I do think he's correct in the general sense that the whole-hearted embrace of polarization that is possible in the era of the internet needs to be checked.

If you can, find some of his libertarian essays. Political Kane gets waaaaaayyyyy nuttier than defending a subset of Trump voters.

Tommy Dreamer is a good one... I think.
He was one of the main enforcers in the back and clamped down on a lot of JBL's bullshit reportedly

I would say he's a good guy

So
1) Mick (I think the only horrid thing he has done was cheat in a chicken wing contest.. he's basically a saint)
2) Tommy Dreamer (see above)
3) Batista (gross Cheating situation aside still a lot better than others)
4) Rocky (no bad thing to my knowledge?)
5) Mark Henry

Honorable Mention: Kane?

Is the list?

Top Bottom