• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Man I forgot the first episode of Main Event featured Punk vs Sheamus in a champion vs champion match. People like Orton, Cena and the Shield used to show up on that show before it became jobber town.

jmdajr

I can't believe Molly Holly ever did a single horrible thing in her life.

Relatively speaking.

Come now. Shatter my dreams. Tell me there is some fucked up shit I don't yet.

Caderfix

He was one of the main enforcers in the back and clamped down on a lot of JBL's bullshit reportedly

I would say he's a good guy

So
1) Mick (I think the only horrid thing he has done was cheat in a chicken wing contest.. he's basically a saint)
2) Tommy Dreamer (see above)
3) Batista (gross Cheating situation aside still a lot better than others)
4) Rocky (no bad thing to my knowledge?)
5) Mark Henry

Honorable Mention: Kane?

Is the list?

Rock's promos and the savage chair shots to Foley's head make me think he's not a good guy really.

Bret Hart is a great guy because he is constantly and relentlessly trying to encourage that young Hunter guy to strive to be better than just good.

Yeah, Owens, Breeze and Sami seem awesome. On the women side, Bayley and Becky seem like really cool people and they seem to be just as sincere and sweet as their characters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
owens is a backstage politicker type so if you think that's bad then he can't be a good person. it's why he manages to still get pushed because he actually understands that part of wrestling that most of the modern generaiton doesnt

also when hes sober, scott hall was always the member of the kliq that people actually liked

I didn't even know about this. Did he release a statement?

I don't remember specifics in terms of the subject in his book. But he brought it up in a couple interviews around the time of his book's release when the subject came up about how bad he felt. They rekindled their friendship after a while apart after that, and a few years ago they did a cancer awareness video together on Youtube where they mentioned they were still very great friends

jmdajr

What about D.Bry? At least from his book he seems pretty clean. Can't do anything about being a super siayen hipster, but we all can't be perfect.

edit: At least Good Guy Dave saw the light.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
rick rude never cheated on his wife despite the fact that he was rick rude. raised some kids too.

only bad thing i know about him was him and curt did some ribbing. the only 'wrestler' that i know for sure is 100% good was Gary Hart going by everything I've read and heard. I've not heard a single bad thing about him ever. he also helped out great muta a ton and was the first one to encourage a japanese babyface in the states instead of all being foreign heels

Caderfix

Good peeps:
Mick Foley
Mark Henry
Kane
Alexa Bliss
Kofi Kingston
Molly Holly
Becky Lynch
Bill Goodberg
Tommy Dreamer
Sami Zain
Kevin Owens
Christian
Daniel Bryan
Titus O'Neil

That's a solid list, right?

Summer Rae is a sweetheart apparently which is hilarious given in Total Divas she plays the role of the bitch character and it's clear as day it's something that really shouldn't be happening.

Zabka

What's this about Batista cheating on his sick wife? Stopped following wrestling during that era.

ETA: Found a quote from his book about it but also people claiming that it's fake.

Sasha too.

And Bliss though again know nothing of her politics

I don't know about Sasha; she gets really irritated/hates it when fans ask her for photographs/autographs at the airport.

I know she hasn't doe anything bad, it's just that she can learn to like her fans every once and a while.

jurgen

I'm putting Anderson and Gallows in there.

Karl in particular seems like one of the nicest people on the planet. Met him after a show last year.

Also, this:

V7HR6F9.jpg

rick rude never cheated on his wife despite the fact that he was rick rude. raised some kids too.

only bad thing i know about him was him and curt did some ribbing. the only 'wrestler' that i know for sure is 100% good was Gary Hart going by everything I've read and heard. I've not heard a single bad thing about him ever. he also helped out great muta a ton and was the first one to encourage a japanese babyface in the states instead of all being foreign heels
Gary Hart also stood up Teddy Long in the back when Ric Flair wanted Teddy gone because he was black..

Top Bottom