• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

ngower

I'm a yuge Jeff Hardy mark and my buddy picked up a Hardyz shirt at the SDL taping in Boston. Arrived today and good god in heaven this shirt is straight out of the 90s and I LOVE IT (maggle).

What is the evidence of Kane being good btw?
There was the Jeff and Matt incident where after winning the tag belts they went to first class without permission and sat in Kane's seat and got taken to Wrestlers Court. Everyone was mad about the disrespect but Kane was completely fine with it and going to coach.

I don't know about Sasha; she gets really irritated/hates it when fans ask her for photographs/autographs at the airport.

I know she hasn't doe anything bad, it's just that she can learn to like her fans every once and a while.
To be fair, tracking a wrestler down at an airport after they've had a long flight specifically for the chance to hassle them for a photo isn't the coolest thing to do.

I don't know about Sasha; she gets really irritated/hates it when fans ask her for photographs/autographs at the airport.

I know she hasn't doe anything bad, it's just that she can learn to like her fans every once and a while.

Last thing I'll ever do is blame someone for being cranky coming off or going to a plane and getting attention drawn to them on their way. That's hell

Kaladin

Changing it up, I seriously can't believe Asuka has a win streak to rival Goldberg right now.

I really think she can be the forever type of champ like they used to have when she goes to the main roster.

The Rock is the nicest guy in wrestling, friends.
Man, he should avoid youtube at all costs

I got death threats for giving zelda an 8/10

gaf would ban you for being half as nasty as youtube commenters
I was only mad because you put that owen hart turd Ocarina of Time so high up

but as they say:

35491.jpg

owen hart was pure

a pure nugget

WHOOOOOO

Foggy

I edited my post. I forgot we were discussing wrestlers that are clean in terms of attitudes and non politicking. But for a wrestler that isn't 100% willing to give their fans at least a moment to say hi.

That whole dustup happened with a guy who's notorious for badgering wrestlers at airports for pictures and signed memorabilia. It's how he makes money. In a vacuum it looked bad, but he wasn't just some fan.

There was the Jeff and Matt incident where after winning the tag belts they went to first class without permission and sat in Kane's seat and got taken to Wrestlers Court. Everyone was mad about the disrespect but Kane was completely fine with it and going to coach.

To be fair, tracking a wrestler down at an airport after they've had a long flight specifically for the chance to hassle them for a photo isn't the coolest thing to do.

I understand; There are moments where I meet famous people and in split second decision comes up "should I, or should I not..."

jurgen

Changing it up, I seriously can't believe Asuka has a win streak to rival Goldberg right now.

I really think she can be the forever type of champ like they used to have when she goes to the main roster.

She's probably going to have at least 10 matches between TV and house shows before the next Takeover. So expect her to tie it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you ignore that horrible incident, Rey is also one of the good ones.
Ok last one for me.

What's the consensus on Dean Malenko?

He used to get really pissed and scream at ECW fans for chanting boring at his matches according to Raven. The Road Warriors said he was a disrespectful little asshole but the Road Warriors are also assholes so who knows

Anth0ny

The Rock is the nicest guy in wrestling, friends.

I was only mad because you put that owen hart turd Ocarina of Time so high up

but as they say:

35491.jpg

True, but I'm not sure how much it applies to youtube honestly. I'm left with a bunch of hateful comments and dislikes, and even though those haters watched that video, I'm not sure they'll be back for the next one, let alone subscribe.

I feel like you need to be in a position of power on youtube to start bringing out the opinions that go against the grain. Everyone gangs up and shits on the little guy. Once you get a fanbase like, say, RLM or Jim Sterling, all the fans stomp out the jackasses who give the content creator shit for having an opinion different from them.

so basically I need to kayfabe it up until I get big, then I can start shooting :D

If you ignore that horrible incident, Rey is also one of the good ones.

He used to get really pissed and scream at ECW fans for chanting boring at his matches according to Raven. The Road Warriors said he was a disrespectful little asshole but the Road Warriors are also assholes so who knows
Horrible incident?

It strikes me as odd that the WWE is signing people way too quickly. I mean they can if they want to ,they are a big company, I just hope it's doesn't hurt the talent in the long term.

Nekofrog

Banned
I heard Brock Lesnar doesn't even pay taxes. There's a long dirt road up to his house that winds through a huge forest where he hunts and the entrance has a big sign that says "come get your money yourself, taxman" with a big picture of Brock on it

Nobody has the balls to go collect on Brock

Trying to decide who is and isn't a good person based on 2nd hand shoot stories or tweets or political leanings is only going to end badly for you guys and the wrestlers you like.

Caderfix

I heard Brock Lesnar doesn't even pay taxes. There's a long dirt road up to his house that winds through a huge forest where he hunts and the entrance has a big sign that says "come get your money yourself, taxman" with a big picture of Brock on it

Nobody has the balls to go collect on Brock

Braun Strowman is being built as a mean taxman. Brock's time is coming.

jmdajr

Trying to decide who is and isn't a good person based on 2nd hand shoot stories or tweets or political leanings is only going to end badly for you guys and the wrestlers you like.

Ultimate Warrior was my hero as a kid. Hulk Hogan was up there as well.

Reality is a bitch.

edit: That 1st Dave Chappelle episode was hilarious. Dealing with your scum heros sucks.

Top Bottom