• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and despite all the bashing they get, the ICP are super good dudes.

like some of the nicest and most giving people to ever step foot in wrestling. They lose so much money doing their wrestling promotion shit but keep doing it because they love it. They also pay more and on time more than any other indie promoter according to a lot of ex-ECW guys that worked for them

Simon Dean is also a super nice guy.

The only people I find 100% non-carny good folks from my many hours of watching wrestling shoots are Rey Mysterio, Simon Dean, Chris Kanyon, ICP, Torrie Wilson, Molly Holly, Ricky Steamboat, Jerry Lynn, Mabel/Viscera, Kane, Owen Hart, Chris Candido, and Mark Henry

This is ignoring political beliefs. I've also heard some good stuff about El Hijo del Santo but its hard to find translated interviews

jurgen

Trying to decide who is and isn't a good person based on 2nd hand shoot stories or tweets or political leanings is only going to end badly for you guys and the wrestlers you like.

Agreed. I prefer to just give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they're decent people unless there's a significant amount of evidence pointing towards them being a piece of shit
Hello, JBL.

Asuka is one of the best signings for WWE in the history of the company.

Until we get Hojo and Shirai murdering everyone in NXT. Asuka's been great though.

Stan Hansen, other than running over the AWA title and working Gordy into a shoot over doing the job for Hogan, he always seemed like a pretty great guy. I mean, unless he was punching you in the face.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
A ton of the wrestlers you liked as a kid are horrible assholes.

It goes along with the business.

jmdajr

Guys you know, outside of burying people in the business left, right, top and bottom, has HHH ever done anything really wrong?

Stan Hansen, other than running over the AWA title and working Gordy into a shoot over doing the job for Hogan, he always seemed like a pretty great guy. I mean, unless he was punching you in the face.

When Hansen left with the title, I could never tell whether that was a work or a shoot...

True, but I'm not sure how much it applies to youtube honestly. I'm left with a bunch of hateful comments and dislikes, and even though those haters watched that video, I'm not sure they'll be back for the next one, let alone subscribe.

I feel like you need to be in a position of power on youtube to start bringing out the opinions that go against the grain. Everyone gangs up and shits on the little guy. Once you get a fanbase like, say, RLM or Jim Sterling, all the fans stomp out the jackasses who give the content creator shit for having an opinion different from them.

so basically I need to kayfabe it up until I get big, then I can start shooting :D

I'm getting single, sometimes double digit views when I stream, but I'm also not trying to rock any sort of boat or beg for donations. Hopefully my personality and reactions can help me make it to triple digits one day. I figured Resident Evil 4 would get me views from the game alone, but looks like (much like WWE) workrate alone isn't enough.

BTW people are right, RE4 is very very FnP. I'm still not a fan of the controls, but the game is slow enough that I can tolerate them (unlike Godhand, for example). I love how Leon keeps working Salazar into a shoot.

Really? I was under the assumption that his views like other Libertarians were moderate.

He's pro Ron Paul and his idea of media tour is The Blaze and Info Wars..

He wants to eliminate the IRS and Income tax.

Thinks Clinton is a criminal

“There’s willful ignorance of fact. These candidates position themselves in a certain way, but if you look at the history, what they’ve said before, if you look at Hillary Clinton’s criminal record, you’ll realize she’s not the innocent civil servant just doing their job”

He thinks Gary Johnson is too left wing

“I wish Governor Johnson would talk a little bit more about economic issues and appeal a little more to disenfranchised conservatives.”

According to Jacobs, Johnson has embraced the left on many issues and maybe has lost some conservative votes in the process.

“In doing so I think he’s alienated people on the right who would vote for him,” Jacobs said.

http://rare.us/rare-politics/electi...dystopia-with-the-2016-presidential-election/

Sounds like another Southern Nicer to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys you know, outside of burying people in the business left, right, top and bottom, has HHH ever done anything really wrong?

called Ricardo Bumblebee because he was fat and Mexican like the Simpsons character
cheated on Chyna while they were engaged and basically ruined her life while hiding evidence of her in the WWE until she died because 'muh kids'
Pushed to fuck over Bret(Which whatever but it did happen)

Caderfix

HE'S BROKE INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE:
pmzUaJ.gif

jmdajr

called Ricardo Bumblebee because he was fat and Mexican like the Simpsons character
cheated on Chyna while they were engaged and basically ruined her life while hiding evidence of her in the WWE until she died because 'muh kids'

but like outside of wrestling.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Besides Booker and KANE (I nearly forgot about Kane!!!) I've never felt bad about anyone Triple H burried.

Agreed. I prefer to just give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they're decent people unless there's a significant amount of evidence pointing towards them being a piece of shit
Hello, JBL.

With wrestling I'd recommend the reverse. Just accept they're all probably horrible and hope they don't overtly let you know.

The reason why I hate 3H is because virtually slept his way to the top. But I will admit this: If 3H never married into the McMahon family, we wouldn't have NXT, 205/Cruiserweights and the UK Tournament. He could have worked his way into becoming a backstage person and promoted upward, but I don't know if Vince could have taken him seriously with those ideas at the time.

Beefy

Cross Kane off the nice guy list. Having a go at protestors against Trump, then saying Trump supporters aren't racist bigots.

After Linda was confirmed as SBA Administrator, I tweeted to her on what she can do to keep small businesses (I am starting my own photography company) afloat.

Never received a tweet back.

jurgen

With wrestling I'd recommend the reverse. Just accept they're all probably horrible and hope they don't overtly let you know.

Call me naively optimistic but that seems too fucking bleak and exhausting. I know it's a shady business by nature but I think there's more good than evil in our society (which wrestling is a bizarre part of).

jmdajr

Top Bottom