• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

I need to finish RE7...

and Horizon..

and Mass Effect...

I haven't had that much time for kideo games lately. And right after GWF3 wraps up I'm going to have to start packing because I'm moving into a new apartment that Monday

Kaladin

I need to finish RE7...

and Horizon..

and Mass Effect...

I haven't had that much time for kideo games lately. And right after GWF3 wraps up I'm going to have to start packing because I'm moving into a new apartment that Monday

Sometimes I wish I had an apartment over a house.......then I think I'd be paying monthly rent instead of occasional repair bills and homeowners insurance.

Sephzilla

Resident Evil 4 isn't even the best game of the year it came out in.

Devil_May_Cry_3_boxshot.jpg

250px-Sotc_boxart.jpg

Sometimes I wish I had an apartment over a house.......then I think I'd be paying monthly rent instead of occasional repair bills and homeowners insurance.

I don't have the money for a down payment right now which is why I'm not in the housing market. Plus not having to shovel or do lawn work is nice

jmdajr

Beating new new games for me is essentially over. I get some for Bday and BlackFriday/Christmas and that's about it. Even then they sit on the shelves.

I am determined to boot up MGSV in the near future. Somehow.

If I do play these days it's kid games. Little Big Planet/Lego games.

XenoRaven

There aren't enough disgust gifs in the world to express how I feel about someone trying to put Shadow of the Colossus above Resident Evil 4.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

jmdajr

Don't forget property taxes! Heck I pay more for that than mortgage or insurance. But that's how Texas is. Yeah, no state taxes, but property taxes are brutal and you will NEVER stop paying than. And even with what we pay, education is well...crap. Maybe less crap in my neck of the woods, but still.

Menome

I need to finish RE7...

and Horizon..

and Mass Effect...

Completing Nier Automata is a pain seeing as you have to do five campaigns. Only at the start of Route C and I've already put over forty hours into it.

Same amount of time in Mass Effect: Andromeda and I'm just clearing up the third exploitable planet.

Then I started The Sexy Brutale. Thankfully that's meant to be reasonably short.

jmdajr

I mow my own grass. I never thought I would own these tools in my life. Weed eaters and what not.
(every two weeks)

The landscape flowers/shrubs though I don't fuck with too much outside of pulling weeds. Once it comes time to replacing the mulch and all that I let other people suffer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mow my lawn like a grown man once every one to two weeks.

We're finally out of the drought here that lasted over two years and I need to mow about twice a week. Luckily it was still winter until just about ten days ago so the grass isn't too high yet.

Cagey

Banned
I finished Mass Effect a few days ago. I liked it a lot more then I thought I would.
ME:Andromeda still lets me play an annoyed-by-humans, anti-bureaucracy shotgun-wielding, face-charging, Kroganphile renegade-ish human character that seeks out aliens for romance.

So I'm enjoying it about as much as I enjoyed ME2, so far. Drack isn't Wrex, but he's better than the replacement was. Would prefer another Krogan for the other party slot but I've had to make do without... again.

Sephzilla

I'd probably get more kideo games finished if I didn't keep going back to Rocket League. That might be the Game of the Generation, friends.

Anyways sorry for the kideo game derail. Back to wrasslin

Kaladin

I'd rather pay someone $35 every 3 weeks or so to cut my yard when it takes me 3 hours in a hot as hell southern afternoon.

I still don't think I've put more hours into any game than I put into Star Wars Battlefront 2

I ain't even acknowledging the trash multiplayer only game. There will always be one Star Wars Battlefront, and one Star Wars Battlefront 2. And goddamn, Star Wars Battlefront 2 was legendary

Sephzilla

My girlfriend is super into gardens and flowers and all that jazz so I'm hoping if we make it to the owning a home together stage that she'll be the champion of the yard work.

I hope.

ME:Andromeda still lets me play an annoyed-by-humans, anti-bureaucracy shotgun-wielding, face-charging, Kroganphile renegade-ish human character that seeks out aliens for romance.

So I'm enjoying it about as much as I enjoyed ME2, so far. Drack isn't Wrex, but he's better than the replacement was. Would prefer another Krogan for the other party slot but I've had to make do without... again.
I like Drack. Him, Peebee and Vetra are my favorite of the new squadmates. I play Ryder differently then I did Shepard. More of a 'oh God I can't handle this position and I'm terrible at it' idiot then cool as ice Shepard.

I can't seem to force myself to get back into it. I haven't touched it in almost two weeks. I've just met the
Angara
but the whole game just seems dull and uninspired.
It's easily a love it or hate it game so I can understand that.

Satin said:
Sources with direct knowledge tell us Dash broke his jaw over the weekend and initial estimates put him on the shelf until early July.

It’s unclear at this time whether the injury occurred during a match or outside the ring, but the last time he wrestled was on Friday when The Revival faced Hideo Itami and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Omg. So either Nak hurt someone again, or Itami was actually on the dishing out end of an injury for once. Lose lose, NXT takes another notch in the awfulness

Sephzilla

Went to a Wisconsin Pro Wrestling event this weekend. Pretty fun time. Didn't expect the main event to bust out chair shots or a superplex onto chairs spot.

Kaladin

My girlfriend is super into gardens and flowers and all that jazz so I'm hoping if we make it to the owning a home together stage that she'll be the champion of the yard work.

I hope.

Oh she'll do the easy stuff like gardening and shit, you'll still be pushing the mower around and doing all the heavy lifting.

jmdajr

I hope.

My wife likes flowers. Next thing I know they are dead. Fuck it, just get a damn cactus. Texas is too hot for this bullshit.

Anyhow who needs cross fit sleds when you have a mower!

Zach

How slow does your lawn grow?

I don't know how to answer the question. But I do know after a week I'm like "man, I should probably tidy this up soon."

I'd rather pay someone $35 every 3 weeks or so to cut my yard when it takes me 3 hours in a hot as hell southern afternoon.

Kaladin, as your personal trainer, you need to start mowing. It's good for your heart and soul.

Also, it will earn you a 20-ounce Arnold Palmer. Mmmm. Refreshing.

Best game of 2005 was Killer 7. So it's okay, you don't have to argue anymore.

I own this and still haven't played it. Maybe I will now that I know hunky Menome loves it.

Kaladin

Kaladin, as your personal trainer, you need to start mowing. It's good for your heart and soul.

Also, it will earn you a 20-ounce Arnold Palmer. Mmmm. Refreshing.

Before I got married I mowed that yard, that's how I know it takes 3 hours to do the whole thing. When I got married and realized I was able to do so, I called up a friend of mine that has a lawn care business and found out what rate he'd give me to cut it once every 3 weeks to a month.

Sephzilla

I don't know how to answer the question. But I do know after a week I'm like "man, I should probably tidy this up soon."

lol I'm only asking because in the summertime up here in Wisconsin, if you go a week without mowing a yard you're going to need a machete to cut it down (assuming your lawn is healthy).

Oh she'll do the easy stuff like gardening and shit, you'll still be pushing the mower around and doing all the heavy lifting.

CHt28W9.gif

San Andreas is better than all those games. San Andreas is the greatest video game ever made. I will never love a game more than that. It's like if WCW was a video game.

I liked Vice City more but I just enjoyed the 80s aesthetic

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
San Andreas is better than all those games. San Andreas is the greatest video game ever made. I will never love a game more than that. It's like if WCW was a video game.

Zach

I hope.

I have a rock garden in the front and crepe myrtles and crap my ex wanted when I was buying a house -- now look who's left holding the bag, Allison! -- so I'm always having to pull weeds and trim plants and crap and I just want to burn all of that nonsense. It almost makes me want to get married to shirk that responsibility. >___>

Top Bottom