• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Killer 7, the one game that begged for a Wii port, never got one.

Good game, shity controls that would have been fixed with some IR pointing. Damn shame.

Zach

San Andreas is better than all those games. San Andreas is the greatest video game ever made. I will never love a game more than that. It's like if WCW was a video game.

Just when I think it's over between us, you pull me back in, sweet prince.

RE4 was a great game at the time but those controls aged like milk.

Its very hard to go back to.

I like it when I can actually play a old game.

Kaladin

2005 Video Games? I enjoyed Indigo Prophecy, God Of War, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Animal Crossing Wild World

If you consider San Andreas 2005, I enjoyed the shit out of that.

I think of the 2005 games I played that I liked though, God Of War hands down is the best of that year.

My school didn't have the anti-drug thing. We had dippy duck, who taught us to not swim in canals and gave out dope highlighters.

Indigo Prophecy lmfao

Him, Bret, and Nash were discussing the finish for In Your House, and Bret refused to take Nash's finisher or some bullshit, claiming that it would make him look weak. Undertaker stood up in frustration and yelled at Bret "motherfucker, not everything is about you!"
I'm literally picturing Taker saying that. Bret with a you MF'er,ok I'll do it face

resuing my gif from the last time people were shit talking suda

PFIx99o.gif

Zach

I've played all of the David Cage games, I think. They're weird and stupid and unique and bad. I regret nothing.

Sephzilla

I enjoyed more games last year than on that 2005 list.
I'd say 2004 or 2001 are more challenging to top for me.

The PS2 era was a magical time.

Also, I'd agree that 2004 was somehow a better year. Half Life 2, Halo 2, San Andreas, Def Jam Fight for NY, KOTOR2, Dawn of War, MGS3, Burnout 3, Silent Hill 4, Doom 3, CounterStrike: Source

woof

Caderfix

Killer 7 turned me into a Grasshopper mark. Still need to find time to get round to Shadows Of The Damned as I promised to in this thread last year.

That is the only game from them that I enjoyed. Not because the final result is something I consider good, but because it is interesting and have a lot of potential for a remake or sequel. I don't regret buying or finishing it.

I still have a PS2 just because I know there's a bunch of perfect shit that will never see daylight again in the digital age outside of its original form on its original station

Twisted Metal series alone deserved better treatment

Top Bottom