• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

I think Enzo & Cass are hands down the worst tag team, if not the worst wrestlers period, in all of WWE.

Enzo has no moves beyond "get beat up"
Cass has 4 moves: sidewalk slam, elbow drop, boot and boot over the rope
Their tag matches have no flow or teamwork beyond generic hot tag spots. And when those spots happen Cass literally goes through the same flow.

The Ascension and Shining Stars are still on the roster

jmdajr

The Ascension didn't even get a chance to suck. I don't think I have seen a quicker burial.
Debuted one night, mocked the next.

Shining Stars wasn't as much a burial as it was a total fucking flop.

Sephzilla

And Cass only has a job because he's tall.

Demott was a damn savage with that comment. Not like he was lying though.

It was still a stupid thing to say though because that's the only reason a lot of tall wrestlers get jobs. It's not like Kevin Nash was that good in the ring either.

Their style is purely NAO though. All you have to do is change them into a couple of babyfaces from Jersey. Billy Gunn is Big Cass, Road Dogg is Enzo. Go back and watch some of those matches and see.

I know this gets said a lot and it's fairly true, but NAO matches were entertaining. Both guys could wrestle and offer some stuff in the ring. E&C have no upside in the ring, none.

Kaladin

I know this gets said a lot and it's fairly true, but NAO matches were entertaining. Both guys could wrestle and offer some stuff in the ring. E&C have no upside in the ring, none.

I didn't say they compared to NAO, I'm just saying that's who is solely responsible for the style they're going for. Just make NAO babyfaces and give them Jersey accents and make them much greener wrestlers.

jmdajr

Total crap in the ring, but yeah. Dude had charisma.

nashlol.gif

Sephzilla

I think a more apt comparison would be Cass to Sid Vicious. Neither were good wrestlers and couldn't really talk at all. But Sid had a better look too.

Tagyhag

RIP Rosey. I could have totally seen Miz bringing him out in full superhero costume in a feud with Reigns lol.

So damn young too.

Sid's best WWE match was vs HBK at the 97 Rumble
Shawn worked with some shitty motherfuckers and got the best out of them. That match is one of my most watched and it was indeed Sid's best. I just wished he had his head on straight because softball had his head fucked up.

Top Bottom