• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Tall4Life

That match just confirmed that Candice continues to be awful at wrestling against actual women who aren't strong enough to carry her

So this little girl in the front row of this Shimmer show is the best. She's been mouthing off to all of the heels and they in return keep getting her face. And then after the last match, where Tessa's team cheated to win, she called the ref over and tried to explain to him what happened and that they cheated. Ref goes in the ring and has an argument with the heels about it.
C8WLJbSUQAA-4Ll.jpg:small
C8WLKleVwAA0sGS.jpg:small

C8WLIOtUAAA3Seh.jpg:small
C8WLL4AV0AA-65i.jpg:small

klonere

Banned
Fuck man at least if Roman had just been allowed run through dudes with the belt, the title would at least be worth something. Anyone who beats him would be a big fucking deal.

What I'm saying is just make him Okada, Ged- er Vince.

Heroman

Banned
Fuck man at least if Roman had just been allowed run through dudes with the belt, the title would at least be worth something. Anyone who beats him would be a big fucking deal.

What I'm saying is just make him Okada, Ged- er Vince.
So Vince needs to grow a beard and tell Big Dawg at ringside?

Hex

Banned
So this little girl in the front row of this Shimmer show is the best. She's been mouthing off to all of the heels and they in return keep getting her face. And then after the last match, where Tessa's team cheated to win, she called the ref over and tried to explain to him what happened and that they cheated. Ref goes in the ring and has an argument with the heels about it.

That is awesome, that is how it should be.
Larger than life, good guy vs bad guy interactive stories in a circus atmosphere.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
about time nxt gets new titles, I hate the big X ones.

of course the new ones might be worse >_> Proper titles like the UK one pls.

Also, how the fuck is the UK title not being defended at nxt? I mean its not at WM so at least Takeover ffs?

ElRenoRaven

Awww. The days of believing it's real. I remember those. That's a nice reminder. We need to remember not to be so jaded sometimes.

Beefy

about time nxt gets new titles, I hate the big X ones.

of course the new ones might be worse >_> Proper titles like the UK one pls.

Also, how the fuck is the UK title not being defended at nxt? I mean its not at WM so at least Takeover ffs?

Watch WWE make them black and yellow leather.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Watch WWE make them black and yellow leather.

Black and Yellow is always a good look at least, but I have no faith. Or do you mean like the Raw and Smackdown titles, only black and yellow? lol

Hex

Banned
That's one way... not the way.

WWE would be horrible done in the old school way.

Nah, not WWE.
But I think NJPW and alot of the indies, as well as alot of the Lucha feds get it and do it right.
You can't take yourself super seriously with this sport

Beefy

Black and Yellow is always a good look at least, but I have no faith. Or do you mean like the Raw and Smackdown titles, only black and yellow? lol

Exactly the same as the Raw and SD ones. But luminous yellow leather front and black backing.

Nah, not WWE.
But I think NJPW and alot of the indies, as well as alot of the Lucha feds get it and do it right.
You can't take yourself super seriously with this sport

NJPW?

Not at all.

They are even more shades of grey than WWE in their heel/face alignments. Some of their most cheered guys are LIJ for example

NXT worth staying up UK hours for guys? I'm totally lapsed on NXT after all my faves got called up and I'm assuming swags is coming up next week.

Tonight is the night to go crazy.

If FloSlam can get Evolve 81 up, I want to watch it before Mercury Rising 2017. Then, I'm watching that and Beyond live. Tomorrow morning, I'm watching TakeOver. Go out for a bit, and then WrestleMania.

Stro was a former poster who had a decent eye for wrestling, but was too much of a belligerent drunk to stay unbanned for longer than 10 minutes.

Top Bottom