• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

I think it was confirmed a couple years back that it's his manager or his son or something.

Yerp.

When you're always firing shots at some point they become blanks.
That would be cool if it was his son lol. I could only imagine the look on his face every time.

Why lol, coday is good?

Cody is slightly above average at best. I've yet to see him in a really great match. His BOLA work was mediocre, his ROH work has been alright but nothing special, and his NJPW work has been okay. It's all just alright. Nothing special.

Hasney

No way am I doing that drinking game tomorrow.

tumblr_onppn6OQlS1saykaxo2_400.gif

Jamie OD

If anyone has the Highspots Network they already uploaded yesterday's Wrestlecon Supershow. Starts off with Elgin, ACH & Mascarita Sagrada teaming together then moves on to Shane Strickland Vs
Low Ki
in a surprise appearance. It's been fun so far. Main event I think was Hardys Vs Fenix & Pentagon.

Menome

Two minutes into the first episode:

Egon: "Showing Class-III ectomorphs"

Winston: "What dimension could they have come from?"

Egon: "Possibly New Jersey"

Egon, the king of the shoot.

Beefy

Best Ghostbusters is the cartoon Ghostbusters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Gentlemen, don't take this the wrong way, but we're all going to die in 50 minutes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Trolling aside they blew their ability to book surprise squashes for the next 5 years doing it with Lesnar/Goldberg.

Zach

I've only popped into the Manio thread once or twice. I dunno. I guess I'm avoiding spoiler-y/rumor-y discussion. It's more fun that way.

Also, there are probably people in there trying to explain the nuanced face/heel dynamics of modern-day, exquisitely-written WWE. >_>

Tall4Life

It's a shame that we're a third of the way through 2017 and people still haven't accepted the big dog into their hearts

Beefy

I've only popped into the Manio thread once or twice. I dunno. I guess I'm avoiding spoiler-y/rumor-y discussion. It's more fun that way.

Also, there are probably people in there trying to explain the nuanced face/heel dynamics of modern-day, exquisitely-written WWE. >_>

And saying Mauro getting bullied by JBL was a work.

Zach

It's a shame that we're a third of the way through 2017 and people still haven't accepted the big dog into their hearts
You're clearly just itching for an argument, pal. Ain't nobody accepting face-ish Reigns in 2017 and beyond. Ceno probably deserves the respect of the fans by now, yet they're still singing "John Cena suuuucks" and groaning at a Hall of Fame ceremony. It's just what will happen unless he actually turns heel (not this "oh, but he is a heel -- to some people, you see??" business). And then people will relent. Because they're being "allowed" to boo him. And then they'll embrace him later.

But without that... I just don't see it happening. Even if he's good. Like John Cena has been a lot through 2008 (where I am in chrono-watch). It may be unfair, but the fans are moody wieners now and WWE has to book around it, or in response to it, or just act like it's hunky-dory and have weird, confusing crowd reactions.

What I'm saying is your behavior is just as dild-y as the always-booers. But I accept your apology.

dream

For you newer talent around here, if you only knew how insanely cut throat WrassleGAF used to be. I came in around the last year of it.

If you didn't have thick skin or the ability to role with the punches you got steamrolled pretty quickly. It was fun in a way, but at the same time I didn't really enjoy seeing genuinely good intentioned and nice people getting absolutely shit on for not being savvy to every single in and out of this circus.

This would ring more true if I didn't just see wrestlinggaf bully Liu Kang Baking a Pie for being a Roman Reigns fan.

Beefy

This would ring more true if I didn't just see wrestlinggaf bully Liu Kang Baking a Pie for being a Roman Reigns fan.

What is it with people who generalize? It wasn't Wrasslegaf at all, most of us didn't even get involved.

Top Bottom