• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Oh i do like DIY and the revival. Authors of pain unless they have improved since last summer I do not like.

Think I'll try and stay up. As i get closer to 30 I'm more likely to conk out by 2am.

Mahonay

Banned
For you newer talent around here, if you only knew how insanely cut throat WrassleGAF used to be. I came in around the last year of it.

If you didn't have thick skin or the ability to role with the punches you got steamrolled pretty quickly. It was fun in a way, but at the same time I didn't really enjoy seeing genuinely good intentioned and nice people getting absolutely shit on for not being savvy to every single in and out of this circus.

Mahonay

Banned
I forgot how fucking good Pixies' Surfer Rosa is. Been a while since I went through the album. All of the songs fit together so nicely.

Heroman

Banned
Apparently there was less interested in the hall of fame this year since while it was sold out so to scalpers there were a lot of empty seats, I have heard the same for NXT but it on a lesser scale.

Strongest bongo player NA.
giphy.gif

For you newer talent around here, if you only knew how insanely cut throat WrassleGAF used to be. I came in around the year of it.

If you didn't have thick skin or the ability to role with the punches you got steamrolled pretty quickly. It was fun in a way, but at the same time I didn't really enjoy seeing genuinely good intentioned and nice people getting absolutely shit on for not being savvy to every single in and out of this circus.
Basically WrestlingGAF was the DeMott NXT days.

Apparently there was less interested in the hall of fame this year since while it was sold out so to scalpers there were a lot of empty seats, I have heard the same for NXT but it on a lesser scale.
Yeah, there were quite a few empty seats on the second and third tier of seating, which is a pity. Guess we'll be seeing a celebrity nom next year!

oddjobs

Eric Young attacked Jose during Axxess, maybe we'll get Hero or Itami or some other surprise for the 8-man match

Top Bottom