• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Zach

jerkH_zpsf3fngdrh.gif

That's some disgusting garbage TV. Jesus Christ. And I'm sure there were tons of douchebags hur hur cheering in the crowd. Hideous.

imBask

Banned

There's still nothing wrong with that finish, they battled it out and he crawled over to get the pin after delivering a devastating move that drained him of the small amount of energy left in his body

at least the others before you actually found a really bad HHH gif. Apply yourself Mahoney

Mahonay

Banned
There's still nothing wrong with that finish, they battled it out and he crawled over to get the pin after delivering a devastating move that drained him of the small amount of energy left in his body

at least the others before you actually found a really bad HHH gif. Apply yourself Mahoney
Racism winning is an OK story to you?

Sephzilla

The finish to that match sucked because, from my memory, it was the only Pedigree that HHH hit (Booker hit his finisher before) and HHH took fucking forever to make the pin. Not to mention HHH winning that from a storyline perspective was fucked up

Why are Seth and Balor friend?

There was nothing in last night's show to suggest that. There is still animosity between them as evidenced by Balor's multiple stares. Seth is just celebrating his return as the show closes but I do not think that is sweeping everything that happened between them under the rug.

Will likely be addressed next Monday.

Tall4Life

Yeah no, HHH waited so long to cover him that it made Booker T look weak as shit. Usually in those spots where the guy takes too long to cover, the other kicks out. Nope, racism goes over in an awful finish

imBask

Banned
smh @ him

Even Blue acknowledged shit was terribad

it's a bad storyline written by horrible people

He should've said no, but then again he was getting shoot married to Steph that year so it was probably harder to say no to Vince (assuming he's not racist)

The finish to that match sucked because, from my memory, it was the only Pedigree that HHH hit (Booker hit his finisher before) and HHH took fucking forever to make the pin. Not to mention HHH winning that from a storyline perspective was fucked up
Well HHH sucks so fuck him and almost all of his decisions.

Mahonay

Banned
it's a bad storyline written by horrible people

He should've said no, but then again he was getting shoot married to Steph that year so it was probably harder to say no to Vince (assuming he's not racist)
HHH has a long documented history of being racist in real life.

Wagram

All I want for Smackdown is Tye Dillinger. If AJ heads to Raw next week the show is going to be impossible to watch.

Kaladin

The same people using the same arguments that have been proven false saying the problem is the fans and not the company.

If we can prove they're a problem, and repeatedly causing issues by derailing the threads with the same argument, it shouldn't be an issue to get some bans happening.

Aiii

So not worth it
If we can prove they're a problem, and repeatedly causing issues by derailing the threads with the same argument, it shouldn't be an issue to get some bans happening.

Or don't do that.

If people are saying things you don't agree with, don't participate in the argument.

Top Bottom