• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

klonere

Banned
Yep, they need to snatch him up as soon as tna is done with him. Another underrated guy imo.

They need someone to teach characters and gimmick down there, he'd be great.

Dude has been in TNA for fucking yonks and hasn't had an appreciable effect on the talent in that company or seemingly done anything he talks about in that interview.

He's full of shit, like everyone in the back office there.

Luschient

I don't know if this was mentioned at all here, but some fans dressed as Stone Cold, Warrior and a referee had their own match in the stands before the pre-show started. They had the entire arena chanting before it ended. Security allowed it to happen.

Was better than Randy/Bray

To be fair until I started posting in here over Mania weekend I thought a lot of the more...contrarian dudes over there were still regulars here, haha.

What's the deal with that? Buyout?

Sephzilla

To be fair until I started posting in here over Mania weekend I thought a lot of the more...contrarian dudes over there were still regulars here, haha.

The contrarian trolls stopped posting here because most of us got sick of their shit and stopped taking the bait. So that's why now you only see certain names pop up in OT wrestling threads instead of community.

Mahonay

Banned

Bunch of people got banned over the past couple of years for repeated offenses and these OTs had a general change-over in tone.

Dude has been in TNA for fucking yonks and hasn't had an appreciable effect on the talent in that company or seemingly done anything he talks about in that interview.

He's full of shit, like everyone in the back office there.
Of course, it's TNA. I wouldn't have any motivation either.

Toki767

Honestly when I first joined GAF back in 2009 and saw that there was a wrestling community...

I was immediately turned off by all the gimmick posting.

Still dislike it now as I really would just like to talk wrestling whether I agree or disagree with people's opinions. But some people clearly don't even believe the crap they write.

Luschient

Can't wait to read her book
Was gonna get this on kindle but it's like $12.99....a $12.99 ebook

images

Sephzilla

Honestly when I first joined GAF back in 2009 and saw that there was a wrestling community...

Still dislike it now as I really would just like to talk wrestling whether I agree or disagree with people's opinions. But some people clearly don't even believe the crap they write.

I generally think the gimmick posting and trolling shit is mostly in the past, so feel free to talk wrestling here!

Bronx-Man

Banned
On some real talk, WrassleGAF is in a much much better state now than it was just a few years ago. We're probably at the best we've ever been.

Mahonay

Banned

We pretty much do just talk wrestling now. Even when we disagree with each other it doesn't become a huge sticking point.

Not taking pro wrestling so seriously takes care of most of the ridiculous posts, like the stuff that's springing up in the Mania thread.

Ok, once I finish Nier I'll jump into Persona next!

I've only been here for like 8 months and I like everybody, except Sephzilla cause he keeps squashing people in GWF.

Toki767

We pretty much do just talk wrestling now. Even when we disagree with each other it doesn't become a huge sticking point.

Not taking pro wrestling so seriously takes care of most of the ridiculous posts, like the stuff that's springing up in the Mania thread.

Yeah, it's definitely better now.

I think the first couple years I mostly just posted here and there when Raw or a PPV was on. Because most of the time when a show wasn't on, it'd just be people writing dumb monologue promos on each other. It was bad.

But the past year or so I try to make an effort to come on here to see what's going on every day and join the conversation.

Lmao

On Observer Live they said that there was a brief crash in WWE stock because the company didn't provide the press release to the media, so the media just uploaded last year's press release and stockholders thought there had been no growth in the last year

Zach

Am I a gimmick poster? Do some of you hate me? Tell me; I don't mind. What can I do to improve?

Finding out that Bluekaveli put me on his Ignore List due to liking WCW has shaken me to the core.

Top Bottom