• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Caderfix

I wonder who will return or show up now on Smackdown tonight

This is a pic from a couple hours ago:
Hornswoggle+WWE+Superstars+Arriving+Perth+jo3CEorKMv-l.jpg

Meh, I signed up for the Playstation Vue trial and it wouldn't let me watch it live. Boo. I guess that's worthless.

Edit: Thanks for the answers, though.

Meh, I signed up for the Playstation Vue trial and it wouldn't let me watch it live. Boo. I guess that's worthless.

Edit: Thanks for the answers, though.
I don't know where one would watchwresling live like
dot
on tv.
Badopinionsaroni
On some real talk, WrassleGAF is in a much much better state now than it was just a few years ago. We're probably at the best we've ever been.
I did it.
Am I a gimmick poster? Do some of you hate me? Tell me; I don't mind. What can I do to improve?
With every fiber of my being. Understand me!
50* post

To be sure, I'm aware of the ad-ridden streaming sites. I just thought I'd check to see if there was a fully legal version, especially since it would let me watch on mobile.

Hogan hogging the WWE title in the 80s meant a bunch of really great heels never got world titles in WWE

Piper, DiBiase, Jake, Rude...
Ted was supposed to win the title originally at Mania.. but Honky fucked it up because he wouldn't drop the IC Belt to Randy (Vince didn't want two heels holding both singles belts and they couldn't get the belt of Honky because they had no leverage on him reportedly) so Randy wins the title and Ted got to have the Million Dollar Belt to make up for it..

I'm kinda shocked that Ted didn't straight murder Honky Tonk Man after that because I probably would have..

I'm kinda shocked Jake never won a title.. I did not know that.

Wait....is Cien supposed to be on 205?

That would actually be awesome, I think he'd fit the slightly more "sports" approach to that show. Where you can have your character just be "arrogant with flashy moves"

Top Bottom