• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Things like Aleister Black's entrance and song is what I want out of WWE production. Over the top, and at least somewhat creative, nonsense.

WWE has been plagued with middling and lifeless themes, stories, gimmicks, whatever. Just mediocre bullshit that is completely out of touch.

I don't know how anyone can complain when something like Aleister Black comes along, considering the previous typical output from WWE.

A theme like Black's helps to sell a character 3000x more than just generic music. CFO$ can make some good themes, but if you removed "Glorious!" from Roodes theme it would have 1/10th the impact.

Kaladin

I came back to post this since I saw "The Alley Cat™" (main roster nickname because Vince is out of his mind) Aliester Black Twittered it, I was late.

I wish this dude had a deeper voice though and maybe was more black metal than hardcore, this is another WWE song with a dude who people will think is Zack de la Rocha singing. Still way better than most CFO$'s themes that are like 30, maybe 45 second loops.

WWE could probably hire actual Zack De La Rocha for cheap now, I haven't heard from him in ages.

cordy

Banned
lOVrJnU.png

CAN'T
NOBODY
HOLD
ME
DOWN

Things like Aleister Black's entrance and song is what I want out of WWE production. Over the top, and at least somewhat creative, nonsense.

WWE has been plagued with middling and lifeless themes, stories, gimmicks, whatever. Just mediocre bullshit that is completely out of touch.

I don't know how anyone can complain when something like Aleister Black comes along, considering the previous typical output from WWE.
"It's carny bullshit!"

"I saw it better by *random superstar in Japan*"

Etc, welcome to WG

Kaladin

Seriously, since becoming King Neville, PAC is putting in some of the best character work in his career. He owns that shit. If it wasn't for a few people like Miz or KO, he'd be the best heel on the roster. He's one of the top heels at least.

Heroman

Banned

It sounds really bad .

Fox318

Carny of the year nom?

Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton are not scheduled to main event WrestleMania 33. Although both Wyatt and Orton have built a legitimately fascinating feud over the past six months, the final match—and true main event—at this year’s WrestleMania is currently scheduled to be Goldberg defending the WWE Universal championship versus Brock Lesnar.

Wyatt, who is the WWE world champion, does not envy their position.

“If I were Goldberg or Brock Lesnar, I wouldn’t want to have to go on after me and Randy,” said Wyatt. “From their standpoint, I wouldn’t want to be them and have to go on after us.”

Bray really brought the house down with his match.

Mahonay

Banned
Carny of the year nom?

Lol. Hilarious in retrospect, but at the same time, yeah, you want to believe like you're going to put on the best show.

One would hope they realize they put on a stinker.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh the Bollywood Boys are on nxt? Im ok with that.

Kaladin

They could have saved that debacle if they just pulled the trigger on Sister Abigail and had her cost Orton the match, either by distraction or throwing a lightning bolt at his head.

That can't happen now because Sister Abigail is a spirit who has possessed Bray Wyatt......seriously though, just bring Nikki Cross to the main roster and have Abigail transfer to her. Done.

WWE could probably hire actual Zack De La Rocha for cheap now, I haven't heard from him in ages.
Heh, true. But apparently there's going to be another Rage Against the Machine reunion or something, IDK I saw it online somewhere but didn't care enough to click.
I was making a bad joke.
Oh well, that's okay because WrassleGAF is full of bad jokes.
Carny of the year nom?

lol

All I remember from it was the hokey projections that meant nothing and went no where.

Top Bottom