• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah that Heavy Machinery finisher (assuming its their finisher) is pretty dope.

The Revival and the Young Bucks are such perfect natural enemies for each other.
Fuck. Never thought of that match-up before.
k0DXVo0.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
Ironic that Mauro was never mistreated among real fighters during his MMA broadcast career but as soon as he switches over to rasslin' he gets bullied by wannabes.

Wow.
They're all marks that think they're hot shit because they won the Light Heavyweight title like once in 98. Can't stand this carny ass company.

Mahonay

Banned
I still find it hilarious when a few weeks ago blackaroni said my claim that Mauro was out because of JBL's bullying was just pulled out of my ass and completely made up.

Not going to let you live that one down yet, sorry breh.

I will never understand why you came to JBL's defense.

What gets me about JBL bullying people is... well it's JBL innit? Where does he get off? He's hardly Austin or Hogan yet he goes around thinking he's hot shit.

Sephzilla

What gets me about JBL bullying people is... well it's JBL innit? Where does he get off? He's hardly Austin or Hogan yet he goes around thinking he's hot shit.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the rise of JBL as a locker room bully mostly coincided with a lot of the bigger stars who'd tell him to shut the fuck up leaving.

I have no doubt JBL is a coward, especially now. He bullies based on his size and reputation at winning "street fights" when actually he'd crumble to dust if you just looked at his back too hard.

tenor.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like the rise of JBL as a locker room bully mostly coincided with a lot of the bigger stars who'd tell him to shut the fuck up leaving.
I bet you're spot on with that analysis, let's see him try that shit with Angle, Austin or Lesnar.

Seriously, since becoming King Neville, PAC is putting in some of the best character work in his career. He owns that shit. If it wasn't for a few people like Miz or KO, he'd be the best heel on the roster. He's one of the top heels at least.

THE KING SHALL DO AS HE LIKES

Goldberg/Lesnar being short was a blessing and fuckin' perfect of a match, I was dyin' laughing when Lesnar suplexed Goldberg, got up to talk shit, and got immediately fuckin' massacred by a spear

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol at the Si Si Si chants for El Vagamundo

Kaladin

As part of the week-long WrestleMania celebration, WWE held an unprecedented five consecutive nights of sellouts at the Citrus Bowl and Amway Center with 165,000 in attendance at WrestleMania Axxess, Hall of Fame, NXT TakeOver: Orlando, WrestleMania, Monday Night Raw and SmackDown Live.

WrestleMania 33 was the most social event in WWE history, according to Nielsen Social, with 5.19 million interactions on Facebook and Twitter during the broadcast alone. There were also 2.8 million tweets about WrestleMania throughout the day.

WrestleMania 33 accounted for nearly 30 percent of all social TV interactions on Sunday, April 2, surpassing the Country Music Awards (13 percent), The Walking Dead Season Finale (10 percent) and MLB Opening Day on ESPN – Chicago Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinals (10 percent).

WWE-related content saw more than 490 million video views across WWE.com, WWE App and social media during WrestleMania Week, an increase of 96 percent year-over-year.

WrestleMania reached a record 1.95 million global households on WWE Network alone, making it the most-watched WrestleMania in history, with pay-per-view data still forthcoming.

WWE Network subscribers viewed 22.5 million hours during WrestleMania Week or 13 hours per subscriber during the week. This compares to 21.7 million hours last year, a year-over-year increase of 4 percent.

WWE generated $3.7 million in WrestleMania merchandise revenue, an increase of 164 percent or $2.3 million, from WrestleMania 24 in Orlando. It was also WWE’s second-highest grossing WrestleMania, only behind last year’s WrestleMania 32 in Dallas.

WWE making bank.

imBask

Banned
all of you who bought the network for Mania

you did this

you're the reason why Roman Reigns won

you're the reason why Roman Reigns will bury AJ

you're the reason why WCW died

you're the reason Zach is sad all the time

jmdajr

you did this

Yo what the fuck. I flipped back and forth from wcw to wwf just like everyone else!
for awhile

Rhaknar

My god this 205 live crowd is MUTED holy shit. Its complete silence :/

Pikma

Banned

you did this

I've never been prouder

jmdajr

I had fun this Wrestlemnia weekend. Between nonsense on the TV and here, it was a great waste of time!

Hopefully next year I can go in person.

edit:what a great couple
016_stephaniemchaon1--fee59a92ed4c7907b3e440e426af4ec3.jpg

Rhaknar

Lol ppl chanting various variations of Tozawa's HA is pretty good. We need a Tozawa v Neville feud.

Mahonay

Banned
Rasslin fans are in a league of their own when it comes to crying about something that hasn't even happened yet 😂😂😂
You😂😂😂really😂😂😂really😂😂😂love😂😂😂the😂😂😂laugh-cry😂😂😂emoji

Pikma

Banned
😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Top Bottom