• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Toki767

The Drifter's gimmick should be that he constantly comes back with a new race doing The Drifter gimmick in that language.

The Drifter
El Vagabundo
Ronin
Vagus

That gimmick could last at least a year at the rate NXT films.

Sounds like you all need to...

04hfbJY.jpg

all of you who bought the network for Mania

you did this

you're the reason why Roman Reigns won

you're the reason why Roman Reigns will bury AJ

you're the reason why WCW died

you're the reason Zach is sad all the time
I'm glad i pitch in on 3 out the 4. But i won't tell which one i don't agree with 🙄

Jamie OD

I still somehow have an appetite to watch more wrestling after the last week. Thought I would have had enough after sitting through so many shows yet here I am settling in for the night to do some Mid South binge watching.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Crowd actually into this rich swann v the nxt guy match

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Phoenix Splash is a much better finisher than his stupid heel kick

Rhaknar

This "hey guys remember these UK guys" moment on 205live is...awkward

Rhaknar

This promo doesn't work when people are fucking cheering you Neville :/

Damn smarks

So I got back from Orlando super late last night. Haven't really seen the reactions to Wrestlemania weekend, here on GAF or other places like Wrestling Forum.

What'd you all think? I thought everything exceeded expectations - best Mania weekend since 30. What was the general reaction to everything?

klonere

Banned
So I got back from Orlando super late last night. Haven't really seen the reactions to Wrestlemania weekend, here on GAF or other places like Wrestling Forum.

What'd you all think? I thought everything exceeded expectations - best Mania weekend since 30. What was the general reaction to everything?

People bitched about Roman.

Felt sad for Taker.

Bray/Orton was a dud.

AJ Style is an all time amazing wrestler.

Rhaknar

205 Live fatal 4 way was fantastic, really cool spots. So Neville v Aeries rematch should be at Payback right?

Zach

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

My 2 cents is that WrestleMania itself was great from the start up to the end of the ladder match. After that it lost a lot of steam. Taker/Roman has the potential to be the worst WM main event

Top Bottom