• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cordy

Banned
My translation since I heard the same thing and that's not what he said.

"Rollins entrance was fucking lame."

It was just stupid. Rollins looked worse coming out of this feud than before. He doesn't even feel like someone who's on the same level of a HHH.

Out of curiosity, how did everyone here on WrassleGaf feel on the choice to break the Shield up during what was arguably their hottest moment as a team by beating Evolution for a second time.

Looking back, I personally like it. They already fought the Wyatts, and they just finished up with Evolution. Who else were they supposed to beat? Just keep putting three random superstars together for a month like Orton/Sheamus/Big Show at Wrestlemania 29? How about Kane and the New Age Outlaws? It was time.

Holy shit, WWE is partnering with SEGA? This is the best news. Can't wait for the carny bullshit they put out.

931ebb988a14691c49bb0aa097acd036edfb0222_hq.gif

Sega announced today that it is publishing a future WWE mobile game, WWE Tap Mania. We don't know what kind of a game Sega is working on, but Tap Mania will be free-to-play with in-app purchases.

tumblr_ogx1uaTwBD1vf6iono1_400.gif

From Justin Roberts new book:

"JBL was being interviewed by a high-schooler and, after the kid dropped his notes, Bradshaw asked the mother if "she had any children who weren't mentally disabled"."

"JBL would throw my bags down the street...he typically referred to me as dipshit and numbnuts despite my always trying to do a great job...every day I saw him, he asked me why I was still alive and told me to go kill myself"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
good thing wwe got rid of bill demott and fixed all their issues

because it was definitely just bill demott and it was definitely not a corporate wide attitude that is only addressed when they're under fire for it

cordy

Banned
All of the comments about JBL in that book are straight horrible, this guy is horrible holy shit. They need to fire JBL asap but he's part of that old school carny mentality the heads of this company have. The quicker the younger guard get him out the better.

klonere

Banned
friend klonere, your posts are now 50% rip the indies, so now your posts make me sad :(

Sorry Flammable, I'm watching this full AJPW develpomental show right now and it's one place I know Hunter and Vince can't touch! Dragon Gate tomorrow morning as well even if that is a place where WWE has stolen away people. Oh no now I'm thinking about Tozawa being stuck in the CW division I'm sad now eerrrrr-

Fuminori Abe is an exciting young guy, he's like Low Ki if Low Ki had a sense of humor! There, that's some positivity.

Zach

All of the comments about JBL in that book are straight horrible, this guy is horrible holy shit. They need to fire JBL asap but he's part of that old school carny mentality the heads of this company have. The quicker the younger guard get him out the better.
It's hilarious because Vince McMahon thinks he's so above wrasslin' yet... here we are.

New Japan dropped Yoshi Tatsu.

Podcast story I heard today: all black wrestlers in the US know each other. The scene can still be quite shitty when it comes to pushing/hiring black guys, especially when they're coming up, so there's a big group chat where they vouch for each other.

Sorry Flammable, I'm watching this full AJPW develpomental show right now and it's one place I know Hunter and Vince can't touch! Dragon Gate tomorrow morning as well even if that is a place where WWE has stolen away people. Oh no now I'm thinking about Tozawa being stuck in the CW division I'm sad now eerrrrr-

Fuminori Abe is an exciting young guy, he's like Low Ki if Low Ki had a sense of humor! There, that's some positivity.

that does sound dope. I'm still barely dipping my toes in the puro water by having a New Japan sub, I haven't watched anything since the show after Wrestle Kingdom, except I caught ZSJ's debut show. Looking forward to Shibs vs Okada.

Live graps are still great for now, Vince hasn't ruined them yet.

Hasney

WWE Tap Mania is going to be one of those idle games, obviously.

Hopefully when 2k's contract is up, they can be as non-exclusive with video games like they are mobile apps.

Top Bottom