• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cordy

Banned
It's hilarious because Vince McMahon thinks he's so above wrasslin' yet... here we are.

And people were denying those "JBL's bullying of Mauro caused his latest issues" claims. Then these book claims came out, man.

And I thought AJ's book was rough. The cliffnotes of hers came out today too.

New Japan dropped Yoshi Tatsu.

CMeBZwz.gif

ReiGun

From Justin Roberts new book:

Makes me glad Joey Styles let Jibbles know he was not with the fuck shit that one time.

This is where WWE having little cultural relevance sucks. Shit like this would blow up if more people had their eyes on the product and where more interested in how the company conducts itself.

Caderfix

Daniel Cormier's ringtone is Bobby Roode's theme "Glorious". DC is awesome, I hope he beats Rumble this weekend and later on make Jon Jones tap :)

somedevil

DJZ from Impact had to go to surgery due to a botched 450 in Mexico:

After numerous exams, they found that the colon was fractured and bleeding internally, which was causing all the pain and discomfort. They’re going to try to repair it first and if that doesn’t work, it only gets more complicated. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.”

UPDATE: Loco posted another update just now saying DJ Z is out of surgery. He explains, “The procedure went well and has just arrived to the recovery room. He’ll have to be observed here 3-5 days depending on his recovery. But the doctor assured me he’ll eventually be out of the woods.

Aiii

So not worth it
Was Beth Phoenix in the match. Maria?

I think it was more about the booking. The next week Finlay booked AJ vs Layla as a try-out and AJ was going to be called up to Smackdown to be in a love triangle between Vickie and Ziggler, but that story was canned last minute.

They still did it a couple months later on the original NXT, with Kaitlyn instead of AJ.

Triple H's Wrestlemania entrance is still a glorious mess. It like makes no sense at all given the whole kingslayer angle but dammit if it wasn't just hilariously awesome.

Anth0ny

fuck jbl you fucking fake tough guy piece of shit

you're a shit wrestler and a shit person

you were never over and no one ever liked you

Top Bottom