• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Zach

Pee Wee!!

Zach

Has there been any coverage outside of the make-believe wrasslesphere? If not, I can't imagine JBL going anywhere.

They have so so so many commentators now that there really is no benefit to having JBL. What do they gain? Kick him to the curb, pay someone else half his wage to do the same thing but better.

He must have racy pics of Vince.

Anth0ny

lets get this shit trending on reddit and twitter

we did it for bill demott and as soon as that shit became mainstream news he was out on his ass

i want jbl to lose his fucking job

Sounds like a good read, confirms what we've mostly heard.

Jesus, JBL is a total cunt. No idea why he gets to stick around. Was shocking listening to him at the Hall of Fame, felt like I'd dropped into a bizarro world.

What was he saying at the HoF?

I'm with everyone here that JBL needs to go, but I fear that Vince will make him a road agent, or something else.

Also, 3H pulling peoples' pants? Come on now, D-Generation X is over, and he's the EVP of the company. I never thought I'd hate a person even more.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so whats Payback looking like if Brock isnt on it?

Roman v Braun
Neville v Aeris
Hardys v Shaemus / Cesaro
Bayley v Heel Sasha maybe?
KO/Joe v Seth/Balor

well I guess that's not taking into account the draft... so if Roman fucks off, no Braun, so add some random AJ match in there?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
#BROKEN Matt Hardy‏Verified account @MATTHARDYBRAND 1h1 hour ago
More
The already great RED Brand of #RAW is RED-HOT with EXHILARATING returns/debuts..

The Hardys
@RealKurtAngle
Revival
@FinnBalor

DELIGHTFUL.

Top Bottom