• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Mahonay

Banned
I don't even know how you can get banned post-bishoptl.

You have to actively try.
I called a Trump supporter a straight up idiot a couple months ago, after he said he thought that fist insane hour long rambling Trump press conference was great (same one where Trump asked the black reporter if the Black Caucus are friends of hers). Calling people idiots will get you banned I found out.

Sephzilla

Calling people idiots will get you banned I found out.

ly2hw.gif

Pikma

Banned
Have we discussed the fact Mauro removed everything WWE-related from his Twitter?

I think it's safe to say he's done

Looks like I'll be cancelling my shitty sub after all

I called a Trump supporter a straight up idiot a couple months ago, after he said he thought that fist insane hour long rambling Trump press conference was great (same one where Trump asked the black reporter if the Black Caucus are friends of hers). Calling people idiots will get you banned I found out.
Brb I'm reporting SF, he called me one the other day.

Have we discussed the fact Mauro removed everything WWE-related from his Twitter?

oh god damnit. I fucking hate JBL. wasteman.

would legit take 3 pre-recorded Saxton voices on commentary over that douche.

Tagyhag

Absolute shame, dude didn't even get to have a Mania paycheck.

But I hope that he can get better now, think about the kids being afraid to go to class because they have a school bully. Now imagine being an adult and having the same fear. Extremely fucked up.

That's so damn sad, I know people complained on here for his mama mia line being said so much but it made me smile every time. It was awesome having an announcer with so much enthusiasm for the business.
#fuckjbl

Heroman

Banned
JBL has been a bully for years, at a certain point it isn't just fuck JBL it's fuck the whole WWE. The idea that a public company can allow thing like to happen is crazy.

Pikma

Banned
JBL has been a bully for years, at a certain point it isn't just fuck JBL it's fuck the whole WWE. The idea that a public company can allow thing like to happen is crazy.
Agreed

The fact the victim gets fired instead of the fucking bully is gross

Hex

Banned
I don't even know how you can get banned post-bishoptl.

You have to actively try.

There are certain types of threads that are mine fields where people's feelings and passions are riled, and rationale is sometimes drowned out.
Stay away from them and you are fine.

Zach

I am amazed OwensIsNow hasn't been banned. Good thing WrassleGAF lives that NeoGAF Vince McMahon-endorsed omertà life.

Caderfix

OwensIsNow and Aiii should both be banned for hating on Becky AND Crash Team Racing. I don't understand how those things are still not ban worthy in 2017.

Shoot: I was not enjoying Mauro and found him quite annoying at times with all the catch phrase stuff. MUMA MIA

Caderfix

If Mauro is gone, JBL should be gone.

After all the reports, he is still employed after all this years. Unless there's an uproar, he won't even get a slap on the wrist, most likely. He might tone it down to avoid more trouble, but due to his time in the company and the current management, I don't see him being fired even though he should, and not only for what he did to Mauro.

The_Shepherd

Neo Member
If Mauro is gone, JBL should be gone.

Is there a reason he's still around? Like is he just really good friends with Vince and other higher ups? Dude just seems he's been asshole for years. I'd think any normal company would either have tried to work with him to get him to change or just fire him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not gonna lie, I like Tom Phillips better than Mauro.

That doesn't mean I wanted Mauro gone, but I think Phillips just works better for wrestling than Mauro does and I think he has far better chemistry with the color guys than Mauro does. Calling matches like they're shoots comes off weird.

Pikma

Banned
Shoot: I was not enjoying Mauro and found him quite annoying at times with all the catch phrase stuff. MUMA MIA
Shoot: I don't give a shit if people enjoyed his work or not, this is not about that, Otunga or Saxton could be the ones in his position and I would still feel the same.

Top Bottom