• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Carnby

Bvy2oFM.png

haha. Good ol' JBL. Net rumors can't keep a good man down.

The fact that he didn't deny anything else is very telling

He did, actually. Still riddled with excuses over intent.

John Layfield‏Verified account @JCLayfield 12h12 hours ago
More
Replying to @JoeCroninJCS
No Joe, and I won't-I shouldn't commenting on Internet stuff. I play a heel. I sincerely wish Mauro nothing but the absolute best.

Zach

Oh yeah! I forgot Biggest-Geek-Ever was allegedly picking the next show. Can't wait. I hope he's interviewed or whatevz and talks about how great and handsome I am the entire time. xoxo

P.S. Also mention the GWF.

Caderfix

Will the house of horror match be something like that time the New Day visited the Wyatts compound or will it be an actual match?

Zach

I'm considering a June road trip. You guys are well traveled. Should we go to Chicago or New Orleans? I've never been to either. 10-hour drive either way from Tulsa.

I'm considering a June road trip. You guys are well traveled. Should we go to Chicago or New Orleans? I've never been to either. 10-hour drive either way from Tulsa.

Really tough call. Chicago has a great culture and food life to it and some amazing museums.

On the flipside, NO is one of my favorite cities in the world, has a ton of history to it, its architecture and food, and an absolutely great culture and people.

Man, I am inclined to say NO. I took a drive there from Austin TX back in 2013 and was just floored by my 5 day stay there.

The_Shepherd

Neo Member

Can't speak for New Orleans but everyone that I know who took a trip to Chicago enjoyed their time there. I stopped in the city for a day but I didn't get to see too much but what I did see was pretty nice and the food was great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Had a nasty stomach flu yesterday which kept me feverish in bed watching early 1999 Monday Night Nitro, which in itself is like a fever dream. Hot as hell crowds for these gigantic dome shows which spend 60 plus minutes a night on skits, some of which are pretty amazing (Bret Hart talking about El Dandy, Hogan promising the leadership of Black and White to four different wrestlers, Kanyon and Raven revealing that the Raven persona is just to fuck with his rich ass mom) and the bizarre (Disco Inferno being the Wolfpac's torture expert, Torrie Wilson talking to a mystery POV character)

Some of the matches have been good. Bret Hart has had some bangers. A really good TV ladder match between Scott Hall and Bam Bam Bigelow. Ric Flair is slowly letting the power of being WCW president get to him.

Tagyhag

He did, actually. Still riddled with excuses over intent.

John Layfield‏Verified account @JCLayfield 12h12 hours ago
More
Replying to @JoeCroninJCS
No Joe, and I won't-I shouldn't commenting on Internet stuff. I play a heel. I sincerely wish Mauro nothing but the absolute best.

Ah I see, well, he can deny all he wants, Justin isn't the only one that has told a similar story.

Also, playing a heel? This asshole can't even protect the business!!!!

Biggest geek ever where is the next lapsed fan?
Still waiting on them to get back to me on a time for the interview. I'm guessing they're taking the week off after that silverdome pilgrimage and WM 33 live show.

Oh yeah! I forgot Biggest-Geek-Ever was allegedly picking the next show. Can't wait. I hope he's interviewed or whatevz and talks about how great and handsome I am the entire time. xoxo

P.S. Also mention the GWF.
... brother?

You guys have a great weekend! I'm calling it an early day.

New Orleans is also the setting of A Confederacy of Dunces soooo...

Except for your candy ass. Don't ask rhetorical questions if you've already made up your mind. No wonder Data West and Blue have you on ignore.

Top Bottom