• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Aiii

So not worth it
Good Guy Mark Henry once lifted a local crew gruy of his feet and pinned him to a wall after he caught him ogling AJ while she was stretching before a match backstage.

Between him and Kane it is a tough contest to find a nicer person in wrestling.

Bvy2oFM.png

What a cunt.

Zach

It's to make it seem like he has nothing to hide. "Look, he's not sugar-coating anything! What a straight shooter!"

Zach

He's not the guy I'd want as my world champion -- not even considering his apparent drug probz -- but he's so over that it's hard not to give him a run. I'm okay with it.

2008 is in the books!

lol, paid silly money to see Daisuke Sekimoto in July and now I've got to put up with seeing Bull James and Simon Gotch on the same show as well. Fucksake, Dann. Literally anyone would have been better.

God bless Chikara's money mark days for bringing in Sekimoto to the States and letting me see him live.

So, uh, Yoshino's returning to in-ring action next month...considering he was injured only a few months ago, and the severity of the injury (herniated disc and 3 fractured vertebrae) meant it wasn't clear if he'd ever return to the ring, this is something of a surprise.

Hoping his injury wasn't as severe as first feared, wouldn't like to think he's rushing back to the ring before he's ready.

It sucks that he got popped. He was/is a nice fella. Is it perma?

And he will be again soon.
SHUT UP! HE WILL!

O really?
206de3f61d031d7abf6f1967749e810b.gif

Expect a Jack Gallagher vs. Willow Umbrella on a Pole match by Survivor Series.

So, uh, Yoshino's returning to in-ring action next month...considering he was injured only a few months ago, and the severity of the injury (herniated disc and 3 fractured vertebrae) meant it wasn't clear if he'd ever return to the ring, this is something of a surprise.

Hoping his injury wasn't as severe as first feared, wouldn't like to think he's rushing back to the ring before he's ready.

Yeah, even the amazing powers of Dragon Gate Water have their limits.

klonere

Banned

That sounds um.

Very Japanese.

imBask

Banned
I don't know. At least they are different. I think some of them look good.

Who has the best tattoos?

that's actually a really good question

The Rock and Roman's traditionnal tattoo's look pretty good to me
i'm also a big fan of Punk's chest piece

Fox318

JBL seems like the biggest dick in wrestling.

Then you throw on top the fact he lives in a tax shelter yet commentates on American politics for Fox News.

Top Bottom