• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Kaladin

17799231_1225043204275361_6751547264724237820_n.png

rrc1594

He really doesn't job tho. They just don't put him in major stories but he has been around or involved with big people on the roster. That alone gives me hope.

Caderfix

He really doesn't job tho. They just don't put him in major stories but he has been around or involved with big people on the roster. That alone gives me hope.

Wasn't there a report saying they would stop with Sami's "push"? I remember such rumor made everyone ask "What push?".

Fox318

What will it take to get that dumb hick Bradshaw fired from this damn company

Mauro puts a gun in his mouth and people bring up Benoit during the coverage.

JBL is a Vince goon through and through and the guy's wife brings some connections for Vince.

ReiGun

Of the Shield boys, I hope Seth is the only one who moves. Roman and Dean are fine where they are, but Seth really needs to get away from Stephanie and HHH and start figuring out his character post-Authority and Shield.

Fox318

Come on man, that's exceptionally morbid.

JBL committed assault on live TV and they did nothing.

They guy was put on smackdown to be a mouthpiece for Vince.

I'd love to see him gone from the company after this but I just don't see it happening.

Mahonay

Banned
JBL committed assault on live TV and they did nothing.

They guy was put on smackdown to be a mouthpiece for Vince.

I'd love to see him gone from the company after this but I just don't see it happening.
Look. I think JBL is a rotten piece of shit , also WWE are proving themselves to be 100 percent morally bankrupt and are way into this carney bullying culture.

But talking about Mauro killing himself...I don't know...doesn't seem cool.

Kaladin

Wait, did the whole JBL / Mauro thing start with that Bring It To The Table segment where JBL went off on Mauro or was there more to it when they were doing commentary?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What will it take to get that dumb hick Bradshaw fired from this damn company

I feel pretty confident he's going to lose his job within a month or so. Eventually it will get picked up by a news outlet looking to angle on connecting Trump to the shady parts of WWE and he'll get shit-canned.

ReiGun

The most annoying thing (well, not most, but it does stand out) about the JBL stuff is how if you read the stories, he always comes across as so incredibly bitch made. It's always people who are weaker than him, with a posse, or in situations like with the Blue Meanie where he can mask it as part of the show. I guarantee you he was not pulling the shit he did to Mauro or Justin Roberts on dudes like Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar when they were coming up cause he knew they could beat his ass.

Dude is a textbook coward and bully who abuses his position to pick on people he preceives lower than himself. It's a shame it's gonna take something drastic for this to get the attention it should so he gets the boot.

ReiGun

I feel like Cena and Nikki did get a little overshadowed by The Undertaker. Or at least had to share the spotlight.

Also, and maybe this was just me, but the moment did fall a little flat because the storyline leading up to the match was all about how Cena and Nikki are fake and just do shit for the cameras.

Fox318

If this was WCW they would have turned the JBL thing into a storyline where shooters came in to save mauro and started shooting on people trying to get to JBL.

Anth0ny

my mom told me on monday "did you hear john cena proposed to his girlfriend?"

so the word definitely got out there... to moms that don't give a single fuck about fake sports bullshit? mission accomplished?

jmdajr

What parts did you hear? Latest bits was him ranting that WWE were the ones that leaked the Paige stuff when drunk out his head.

I heard he was making fun of HHH's weiner. Hey man, it was good enough for Steph! 3 kids, decent pay, wife not letting herself go. He's doing ok you know.

Mahonay

Banned
Meltzer's post about JBL in the Wrestling Observer forums

I have gotten texts and DM's as well as spoken personally to 15 different Justin Roberts who all contacted me after the article I wrote.

Justin was the only one without any interest in going back who would speak publicly. The rest were just thanking me because they went through the same thing.

It's way worse and well known that I had imagined.

Only one of them knew Mauro, only their own experiences.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/6420p4/meltzer_says_he_has_spoken_with_15_different/

Top Bottom