• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

PiKfQhx.png

Wow A+

Hex

Banned
You should go back and watch her matches from a couple years ago. Even though she's still not that good, she was way worse before.

Oh I agree.
I think it is a comfort thing.
Look at your Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bellas, even Paige when she did not look bored.
They are comfortable in the ring, moving, spacing, going from move to move, running their mouth, setting up their next moves.
With Naomi in there I see the same look I see when I am in an office and see someone there who does not want to be there, or at least would rather be doing something else.
Instead of a show, it looks and feels like work.
Hopefully having the strap will make it fun for her again, and I think if that happens she will improve

Beefy

BUT I'M SO HUGE

I had some dude try telling me it doesn't matter what colour you are when you see stuff that you think is racist. Like a white guy saying something isn't racist when it is directed at a black guy means it isn't racist.

Forum has got worse since Bish left

I had some dude try telling me it doesn't matter what colour you are when you see stuff that you think is racist. Like a white guy saying something isn't racist when it is directed at a black guy means it isn't racist.

Wait, Bish left?
Why?

Mahonay

Banned

:(

Bish senpai save us please.

2ZO4rsE.gif

Mahonay

Banned
The Ultimate Bigot was my favorite as a little kid. Then I got older and realized he was a shit wrestler. Then as an adult I discovered he was a piece of human garbage.

Other than JBL, The Warrior Award might be the other most disgusting thing going on in WWE.

Hex

Banned
With Warrior it's hard to explain for me because it's a religious thing with my relationship with him. Maybe I'll explain one day

Tonight we shall take a reading from the Book of Warrior, chapter 7 stanza 2....

"I WAS SENT IN A CAPSULE FROM A PLACE NOT FROM HERE AND I CAME HERE FOR ONE REASON: TO ATTACK AND KEEP COMIN’. NOT TO ASK, BUT JUST TO GIVE. NOT TO WANT, BUT JUST TO SEND."

"NOW YOU MUST DEAL WITH THE CREATION OF ALL THE UNPLEASANTRIES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS I FEEL THE INJECTION FROM THE GODS ABOVE!"

Top Bottom