• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Menome

https://twitter.com/TheCoachESPN/status/850764809586974720
sZSlQnVl.png

Probably hard to notice the bullying when you're pals with those doing it.

I always thought in Meltz's twitter handle davemeltzerWON WON was short for wrestling observer newsletter, but it seems it might just be because he stays winning.

Kicking arses and taking names with coach and bischoff. I'm really glad he drew attention to this.

Hey, listen, I know some of you looooove Dave Meltzer and some of you haaaaate Dave Meltzer, but I just wanna say wrestling fans are lucky to have that guy around.
If Meltzer really cared about this business he'd be out there 365 days a year with the men and women busting their asses

The man doesn't even bump but he thinks he can shoot on these workers

If Meltzer really cared about this business he'd be out there 365 days a year with the men and women busting their asses

The man doesn't even bump but he thinks he can shoot on these workers

Have you seen his arms? And he has better abs then Johnny Mundo

Ain't nobody who wants to face big dave in the squared circle, he cares about the business TOO MUCH to go out there and embarrass them

Mauro Ranallo not expected to return to WWE TV

Ranallo, a decorated combat sports analyst who is currently the lead play-by-play commentator for Showtime Championship Boxing, deleted mention of his WWE affiliation from his Twitter account on Friday, along with a noticeable amount of WWE related retweets.

A source close to the situation told CBS Sports that Ranallo, 47, is not expected to appear on camera for the remainder of his WWE contract, which he signed on Dec. 15, 2015.

WWE would not confirm this but did tell CBS Sports in a statement that Ranallo remains under contract with the company until Aug. 12, 2017.

ShadyK54

Catching up on all the news & comments on the JBL stuff.

Just...really ugly & slimy. I would HOPE something gets done about it, but I doubt it.

Fuck JBL.

So is JR going to replace Ranallo? Or is he just PPVs in general?

Since he's doing a live show the morning of Backlash in Chicago he's presumably calling it

I'd honestly rather have him on Raw with Graves

Hasney

Currently standing in a bar where my mum and girlfriend who just met went out for a smoke, but they decided to play King of Kings. I do love that song, but I font think that balances out with the dirt they could be talking....

EDIT: Aldo a female singer doing Lemmy and it sounding ace.

Currently standing in a bar where my mum and girlfriend who just met went out for a smoke, but they decided to play King of Kings. I do love that song, but I font think that balances out with the dirt they could be talking....

Just like the real 3H.

So I guess Ranallo will be on the bench for the rest of his contract and they are not FE'ing him?

Bummer. That could have been a easy court case for him.

Dude was great. Best WWE commentary person since JR. I hope he does well elsewhere. Easily see him picking up JR's New Japan work which I cant imagine will go on for much longer if he is under WWE contract

Hasney

Just like the real 3H.

Honestly so nervous about what they're talking about I may greet them with a big ol DELIGHTFUL.

I think I've already covered the bad parts of my childhood though, like in nursery (aka kindergarten) how I binned all the pens and pencils because we got a dot matrix printer and I said "we don't need these any more"

Aiii

So not worth it

You let the first meeting between your girl and your mom take place in a place with copious amounts of alcohol? You are a brave lad, Hasney.

Hasney

You let the first meeting between your girl and your mom take place in a place with copious amounts of alcohol? You are a brave lad, Hasney.

Considering how much me, the missus and my mum drink, and how we've been going out 4 years now before dragging her home it was the only way.

Menome

Honestly so nervous about what they're talking about I may greet them with a big ol DELIGHTFUL.

I think I've already covered the bad parts of my childhood though, like in nursery (aka kindergarten) how I binned all the pens and pencils because we got a dot matrix printer and I said "we don't need these any more"

Just embracing the future, friend.

Top Bottom