• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Zach

Zach Rewind!

I finished One Night Stand. JBL is the biggest douche ever for beating up the Blue F'ing Meanie. I mean, why ruin that guy's night? Pathetic and disgusting.

I'm glad WWE is so anti-bullying now. Yet that guy is on their main commentary team.

Two years ago today. >_>

It's weird to think that Ryder will probably have a more memorable career over Ziggler when all is said and done.

Not really. Ryder put in work and became an internet phenomenon, and is probably the main reason why WWE has a presence on social media to begin with. Ziggler coasted on being able to take wacky bumps and make others look good.

sayiancena.gif

Hasney

We all came together and bonded over Dio. As much as the girlfriend loves Nakamura as a violin player, Do is the great equaliser.

Caderfix

We all came together and bonded over Dio. As much as the girlfriend loves Nakamura as a violin player, Do is the great equaliser.

Yeah, Dio is the best JoJo character.

From that time HBK came back to promote his Christian movie.

Guys, a Jay-Z mark told me The Strokes suck, hug me wrasslegaf :(

It kind of does though... But you are still cool.

Edit: Unless you are talking in third person instead of talking about the band. If that's the case you are a weirdo.

Top Bottom