• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

I like Cena but I understand why people still don't given that it's only recently when Cena losing clean has started to become a semi-normal thing. Before that it was him basically constantly going over people.

Puts over everyone but Bray and Rusev when it mattered the most :(

Caderfix

Cena also got his win back from AJ and walked all over the Miz.

Edit: AJ should win their last match, in case there are more to come.

Did Ambrose beat Cena clean? It's the only one I can remember John not collecting his mandatory win back with bigger consequences involved.

The actual best ECW moment ever:
4672a-cenawalk.png

Did Ambrose beat Cena clean? It's the only one I can remember John not collecting his mandatory win back with bigger consequences involved.
Yeah, he did. Beat him with a roll up after reversing the AA.

Ambrose is more or less the most kayfabe strong guy around. He hasn't lost clean at all since the Brock fight. Even Roman has lost clean in more recent memory.

Syder

Im 5 or so hours into Persona 5. Seems pretty good so far but it still hasnt really opened up. I think it is about to.
The first few hours of Persona games are very railroaded into establishing the narrative.

I really want to play it but I can't be bothered to get my PS3 from my girlfriend's house. Get that shit on Steam, Atlus.

The first few hours of Persona games are very railroaded into establishing the narrative.

I really want to play it but I can't be bothered to get my PS3 from my girlfriend's house. Get that shit on Steam, Atlus.

Yeah I remember P4 had a long intro too.

Would be nice on Steam.

Im dropping FF XV. Game is fucking awful.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife just sent me notice she's seeking a divorce by text, and cited wrestling as one of the reasons.

I'd say fuck my life, but I don't really know if that covers it.

My wife just sent me notice she's seeking a divorce by text, and cited wrestling as one of the reasons.

Wow that's shitty man, was this out of nowhere or you two have been rocky for a bit? Regardless saying something like that over text is terrible and hope you get through it.

Aiii

So not worth it

Wrestling as a reason? Over text? Fuck dude, no way you deserve that.

Jesus, best of luck, that is fucking rough.

Bet Eva mains Ken

I don't know how your relationship was but I do hope that you get whatever makes you happy out of this. Whatever that may be. Stay strong, brother.

Zach

Angry Grimace, man, I need to know more. Is she mad that you watch too much wrestling? It may be a valid complaint. On the other hand, you may just be different people with different interests and you're simply not compatible anymore. Either way, I know you'll get through it and I wish you the best. WrassleGAF is always available if you need a sounding board. xoxo

Damn, man. Having gone through a divorce myself in the past couple of months, it be easy. But you will get through it.

Zach

You deserved it, though, avengers23.

Too soon?

But seriously, how is life now? I imagine it's great. It didn't take long for me to get over my son's mom moving out years ago. >___>

You deserved it, though, avengers23.

Too soon?

But seriously, how is life now? I imagine it's great. It didn't take long for me to get over my son's mom moving out years ago. >___>

I mean, she couldn't see the glory of Kento Miyahara or agree with me that Bobby Roode is all entrance music with his shitty Canadian wannabe Triple H pretending to be Harley Race gimmick.

ya036.jpg

Life is good. Training for a half marathon, still have daily contact with our kid, and we're amicable. Low child support payments, which is nice. We were miserable together for a while, so this was probably the best move for all three of us.

Thanks, Zach. Never let it be said that WrassleGAF isn't good people.

korly

Even Ellsworth is better then Ziggler

Ziggler being the sole survivor at Survivor Series the night Sting returned felt like a HUGE DEAL and the fact that they never did anything at all with it tells you how WWE feels about Dolph Ziggler.

Zach

I mean, she couldn't see the glory of Kento Miyahara or agree with me that Bobby Roode is all entrance music with his shitty Canadian wannabe Triple H pretending to be Harley Race gimmick.

Life is good. Training for a half marathon, still have daily contact with our kid, and we're amicable. Low child support payments, which is nice. We were miserable together for a while, so this was probably the best move for all three of us.

Thanks, Zach. Never let it be said that WrassleGAF isn't good people.

It's never going to work between us because no one knows who Kento Mitsuharu Misawa is. I'm sorry, avengers23!

But you're totally right about B. Roode.

Aaanyway, I'm really happy for you that things are good for you and the kid. That is by far the biggest concern with these splits, and it seems like some people can't help themselves and use their kids as pawns in the make-'em-pay game. I hate hearing about that happening to people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Angry Grimace, man, I need to know more. Is she mad that you watch too much wrestling? It may be a valid complaint. On the other hand, you may just be different people with different interests and you're simply not compatible anymore. Either way, I know you'll get through it and I wish you the best. WrassleGAF is always available if you need a sounding board. xoxo

Nah, she said I don't ever want to do anything but play games, watch wrestling, go to bars, play Magic and every other random thing she could come up with to explain why I suck.

I mean, the fact she works 12 hours a day every day was a bigger reason for that, but she doesn't seem to want to take any blame in any way. The reason she's not calling me up or meeting me (she literally abandoned the house last week while I was out with a friend after we had a fight over her last-minute refusal to go) is because it makes her feel bad to have to do it over the phone. She didn't say that directly; she just said when I get upset it makes her upset and she doesn't want that; which I translated as "it makes her feel bad to talk to me over the phone."

I mean, we don't have any kids or have any real property, although we've been together for 11 years. I don't like entertaining the possibility she found another guy, but its hard to dismiss, but not something I think would be even vaguely productive to bring up to her. Or even that I'd want to know given I feel pathetic enough as it is begging her to come home.

Top Bottom