• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

They call him Big Dick Dave Meltzer for a reason
Based Big Dick Meltz BTFOing Le Reddit
qovtrw3h.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I know nothing but it sounds like she might be having a bit of a panic about her own life/state of her life and is focusing on some superficially losery stuff about you as something to blame.

Maybe you can work it out and she'll calm down, or maybe you also do need to give yourself a kick up the ass - but then again, if you're happy with who you are, maybe that won't work either.

Best of luck whatever happens!
I can't say I'm anything but sad but I feel okay right now. I'm trying to stay positive about it. I appreciate the support from you guys even though I just dumped this shit on the thread.

I can't say I'm anything but sad but I feel okay right now. I'm trying to stay positive about it. I appreciate the support from you guys even though I just dumped this shit on the thread.

It's all good, Wrasslegaf is one of the best communities I've been a part of, if it helps even a slight minimum that you come here and let it all out, by all means, we're here.

Someone should tweet to Da Meltz that the NeoGaf community gives him a big shoutout to see if he shoots on us.

Or knows about us

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think the wombo combo of Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 has completely broken me on long ass Japanese games. I just don't want to spend that much of my time on games, especially not ONE game. There's so much other shit I could be doing like hitting the gym and getting a clue or watching The Mamalukes vs The Misfits

I think the wombo combo of Yakuza 0 and Persona 5 has completely broken me on long ass Japanese games. I just don't want to spend that much of my time on games, especially not ONE game. There's so much other shit I could be doing like hitting the gym and getting a clue or watching The Mamalukes vs The Misfits

I had to uninstall Overwatch so I could make room for games like Nier and Horizon. I was too addicted. All of a sudden I have spare time to even finish a couple of shows I was getting behind on.

I'll probably go back coming tuesday when the new event hits tho, I'm weak.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had to uninstall Overwatch so I could make room for games like Nier and Horizon. I was too addicted. All of a sudden I have spare time to even finish a couple of shows I was getting behind on.

I'll probably go back coming tuesday when the new event hits tho, I'm weak.

i prefer stuff like overwatch or truck sim or whatever because i can just do a game or a delivery and then go do something else

not something like persona where i'm like 'i'm gonna have to dedicate like 50 hours to see the end of this thing'

i prefer stuff like overwatch or truck sim or whatever because i can just do a game or a delivery and then go do something else

not something like persona where i'm like 'i'm gonna have to dedicate like 50 hours to see the end of this thing'

Yeah, I guess if you have a lot of self control or are not into the game it's ideal to pick up, play a couple of games and be done with it. I'm literally the opposite so I took desperate measures.

Hey, Samoa Joe is a Final Fantasy VI mark and kept beating AJ Styles in fighting games

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I'm 20 hours in and at the second dungeon. It's 50 hours in fantasy land.

Angry Grimace

Persona is like 100 hours. It's so long. And so great.

Zach

I'm lying in bed watching Malenko/Mysterio on the final Nitro of 1996.

You could have it all, Data West. My empire of Filth.

You can be certified to someone's idea or uhh requirements/specifications of what a G is, but like if you meet another group of Gs who don't agree with your beliefs. In their eyes, you might not be a G, because that's the way in which they were taught.

Well Darby Allin just Spider-Man'd up a support pole keeping this building's ceiling up and did a suicide fall.

This fucker is nuts.

Pretty cool he came to my local fed to put over one of our guys.

ReiGun

I contend that you actually can teach someone how to be a certified G and a bonafide stud.

Maybe in the case of a G, since being certified implies there may be some kind of course or program one needs to pass.

A bonafide stud, however, is just something you're born with.

If the Performance Centre is churning out Certified Gs it should be shut down.
I feel like from day one everyone knew Enzo's strength were his mic skills so they just taught him the most basic moves before they sent him out to wrestle for NXT. Because he has the most limited and basic moveset I have ever seen.

ReiGun

Enzo has said himself that he was scouted from a youtube video and he was thrown before he really knew how to work. They knew exactly what they wanted him for from day one.

Top Bottom