• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

I think i tore something in my shoulder. Been hurting for 5 months after falling on it.

dr-chris-amann-doctor.png

I recommend this guy

I'm sure they do, somewhere down the road - but until they're ready to do that feud they want to have Ibushi appearing semi-regularly on shows. However, he wasn't particularly interested in returning to New Japan until they let him be a real life anime :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Going to bed. I want to wake up to a Shibata champion world.

Jashobeam

That was a super entertaining tag match, so many fun spots with yano and omega, then shit gets real when fale or ishii get in the ring lol

Jashobeam

LIJ lost again, wonder if that spells doom for takahashi.

Can't wait for G1 27 tournament, it will be my first time following it from start to end.

As someone that's been diagnosed with depression, this Mauro stuff has been legit making me upset. How the fuck are you going to take an anti bullying stance while employing someone like JBFuckingL? I'm glad Mauro is doing better and hopefully he stays away from the company if they're going to have him work with assholes.

NJPW tag matches are always fun, always appreciate how they run their undercard at events. Fun and playful stuff to have on in the background so you don't have to be glued to the screen all the way through. Honestly it makes the main events feel even more special.

As someone that's been diagnosed with depression, this Mauro stuff has been legit making me upset. How the fuck are you going to take an anti bullying stance while employing someone like JBFuckingL? I'm glad Mauro is doing better and hopefully he stays away from the company if they're going to have him work with assholes.

The Be A Star stuff is especially disgusting, even just considering their storylines and how Cena was cutting promos at the time.

Mauro deserves better. Amazing talent that WWE really needed moving forward IMO. Imagine if it was him and JR calling that Taker match! Would've been incredible.

o_0 is this on the network anywhere lol

You can see him do a sick missile dropkick at Halloween Havoc 1998 but to my knowledge the moonsault stuff was from his pre-TV Power Plant days, where they told him never to do that again because giants don't fly

K that was a crappy ending... and made Suzuki-gun look lame... sigh.

Though if this sets up Goto vs Suzuki for the title... maybe it'll end up being awesome

Kornflayx

You can see him do a sick missile dropkick at Halloween Havoc 1998 but to my knowledge the moonsault stuff was from his pre-TV Power Plant days, where they told him never to do that again because giants don't fly

That advice probably prolonged his career for about 10 years.

Pikma

Banned
Susuki gun stuff made Sabre look like a chump but I see why they did it, Susuki vs Goto feud incoming🔥🔥🔥

Top Bottom