• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

RBH

Ultimo Dragon vs. Rey Mysterio at WCW World War III '96 is legit one of my favorite matches ever.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wrestlegaf taking over threads will never not be hilarious to me.

So i just got done watching Wrestlemania 30 again first off i still got made respect for orton and batista doing the huge honors for daniel bryan and making him look amazing but it got me really thinking about the build up to mania i wonder if it still hurts HHH ego that Vince never let him go over Batista.

Yeah, I guess if you have a lot of self control or are not into the game it's ideal to pick up, play a couple of games and be done with it. I'm literally the opposite so I took desperate measures.

Hey, Samoa Joe is a Final Fantasy VI mark and kept beating AJ Styles in fighting games

He likes FF6? Triple H, go get the shovel.
Yo why don't they give one of the WWE ladies a witch gimmick

Gotta fill that Undertaker void and hit that mainstream appeal

The bae Ember Moon fills that void.

Ember isn't a witch she's a dork

I'm talking pointy boots and pointy hat, let's go

There's still time for her, I suppose

Wait dude give it to Summer Rae!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My Persona 5 dude is called Okada.

Im not sorry

Top Bottom