• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Speaking of meltz he said that there is a good chance Sasha is going to smackdown
5KyYuIyRe1KeI.gif

DMczaf

At the very least if she fucks up she won't get called out like Booker did to Bayley that one time.

Best part of Talking Shoot honestly, they don't bury the talent when they flub on Talking Shoot and roll with it to get them over.

I honestly don't think WWE realizes how good Bryan is in the role. He knows how to get people over in AND out of the ring.

Even when Bryan looks like he's making fun of a flub, he does it in a way where it's like "here's another opening, hit me with something" like he does with Alexa

klonere

Banned
Best part of Talking Shoot honestly, they don't bury the talent when they flub on Talking Shoot and roll with it to get them over.

I honestly don't think WWE realizes how good Bryan is in the role. He knows how to get people over in AND out of the ring.

Even when Bryan looks like he's making fun of a flub, he does it in a way where it's like "here's another opening, hit me with something" like he does with Alexa

Bryan was Mean Gene all along.

Bayley needed that "burial" from Booker T. Sasha too.
Sasha on the same brand as Naomi and maybe even Alexa?

Someone's gonna end up in the hospital.
It'll be Sasha lol

I don't think it's a coincidence Booker vanished off Raw Talk after the second episode, where he spent most of it talking about himself instead of the people on the panel.

I like Bray, but the feuds he is gets into bore me. Not because Bray is a boring character but because he is always setup to fail. Look at his story with Orton. The story was good until they did the whole Orton steals the crufix and stabs the remains with it crap.
Everyone is going to lose. Cena, Flair, HHH, & Orton lost a ton of matches themselves. Can't really use that word Boring. If he was really boring, they would not give him any titles at all

Beefy

Everyone is going to lose. Cena, Flair, HHH, & Orton lost a ton of matches themselves. Can't really use that word Boring. If he was really boring, they would not give him any titles at all

Your point fails as soon as you said Cena. Yes everyone loses a match, but not everyone loses a feud or gets built up to look like shit. I can't remember a build up were Bray was built up as being unbeatable or even coming out on top. Cena is built up all the time about being the best and comes out out on top 90% of the time.

Your point fails as soon as you said Cena. Yes everyone loses a match, but not everyone loses a feud or gets built up to look like shit. I can't remember a build up were Bray was built up as being unbeatable or even coming out on top. Cena is built up all the time about being the best and comes out out on top 90% of the time.
So why doesn't Cena have the longest title reign if he wins almost all the time?

Beefy

So why doesn't Cena have the longest title reign if he wins almost all the time?

You are mistaking winning a build up for winning a match. You can win a build up/ storyline yet still lose a match. Cena nearly always comes out on top story wise or at the very least looks damn strong. Bray does neither, you only have to look at the Orton storyline to see that.

You are mistaking winning a build up for winning a match. You can win a build up/ storyline yet still lose a match. Cena nearly always comes out on top story wise or at the very least looks damn strong. Bray does neither, you only have to look at the Orton storyline to see that.
So Bray will need to go to creative team and tell them to turn face. That's the only way he's ever going to win the build up/storylines.

Has he ever been a face?

So Bray will need to go to creative team and tell them to turn face. That's the only way he's ever going to win the build up/storylines.

Has he ever been a face?

Not sure if the Shield feud counts, both sides were pretty hot then.

There was that one time he tagged with Roman against the League of Nations and that was pretty nuts

Beefy

Has he ever been a face?

He needs to have a run of not losing and being booked strong, it doesn't matter if he is face or not. Going back to the Orton feud, how fucked up was it that WWE made Orton the face after he burnt a corpse etc.

Menome

Has he ever been a face?

Rumour was he was going to have a face-run starting with that team-up with Roman, but Bray got injured straight after and that stopped it.

Hex

Banned

Has he ever been a face?

Remember that one night the Wyatt family came out when ..argh who was it in the ring but they got a huge face pop.
Of course they did not do anything and left the ring but the view to what could be was there.

He needs to have a run of not losing and being booked strong, it doesn't matter if he is face or not. Going back to the Orton feud, how fucked up was it that WWE made Orton the face after he burnt a corpse etc.
That corspe segment reminded me a little of the kane/taker feud when they were burning each other. Bray needs to go to creative and demand a serious push.

Bray Wyatt is Kane 2.0 in pretty much every way. From the back story/character that changes on a whim to the pushed threat one week to glorified jobber the next,

Top Bottom