• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Menome

jbsn8C.gif

"I just woke up from a terrible dream where I retired on a one-star match".

So, Shibata landed himself in the hospital and had to have surgery for a subdural haematoma. Hopefully this puts pay to the stupid trend of shoot headbutts in Japanese wrestling...I'm looking at you, Kotoge, you idiot.

Jeez.

That one tump of a headbutt New Japan has on their twitter was enough for me.

Does the rest of the match have anything else has hard to watch as that? Because I dont think I can deal with shoot headshots these days. I have gone soft.

So, Shibata landed himself in the hospital and had to have surgery for a subdural haematoma. Hopefully this puts pay to the stupid trend of shoot headbutts in Japanese wrestling...I'm looking at you, Kotoge, you idiot.

You would deny NOAH, Japan's one true shoot prison fight federation, its shoot headbutts?

I mean, as Data mentioned, if Shibata wants to shoot, let him shoot. But he should do it against other people who are treating it as a shoot. But he won't because he remembered what happened when he tried that:
l2nJ4Ch.gif

D4LtVim.gif

Silent_Z

Will the Smackdown roster be at Raw tonight? Or just the ones going there.

Don't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure everyone is supposed to be around for both shows, even if they're not necessarily going to be used. That would make sense given how show moves have been handled in the past, where the only people who know what's going to happen 100% are management.

Sephzilla

FML

so my gilfriend and i are looking into moving into an apartment together and just found out my ex who left me for one of my best friends is moving into the same complex

Zach

- I saw
lLcGAkV.gif

at No Way Out 2009.

- I'm to Manio 25 with the Michaels/Takes match you guys love!

- Heck yes, Finlay is wearing his Belfast Bruiser jacket!

Kaladin

Holy shit at the Meltzer / Coachman exchange. It just goes to prove that ESPN is only covering WWE to promote WWE, not to actually cover anything that happens.

Menome

FML

so my gilfriend and i are looking into moving into an apartment together and just found out my ex who left me for one of my best friends is moving into the same complex

If it's still possible to back out, just do it and explain why to your girlfriend.

You may never bump into each other, but the constant nagging thought that you might is just going to play on your mind the entire time you're there and make you unhappy.

I know a couple of indie wrestlers who say that spot is easily worse than thumb tacks

I swear, this weekend I stepped on one and told my wife I would rather a nail go through my foot then have a piece of lego that I stepped on stop half way through my foot.

It is the worst pain. I through all that shit in the trash.

Top Bottom