• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Beefy

It's amazing that as a publicly traded company WWE can do anything they want and no one cares.

Imagine​ if an apple employee went around bullying people

Dude Apple are probably worse then WWE! They have suicide nets at the places that make their phones. The workers have their passports taken and have to live in shitty flats next to the factories. They have one of the highest suicide counts in the working world.

Heroman

Banned
Dude Apple are probably worse then WWE! They have suicide nets at the places that make their phones. The workers have their passports taken and have to live in shitty flats next to the factories. They have one of the highest suicide counts in the working world.
Apple doesn't own foxcom they just used them.

Beefy

Apple doesn't own foxcom they just used them.

Still do fuck all to stop it right? Apple are the ones wanting to get their phones made for £5 then mark it up £600. The shit Apple get away with is disgusting. The doc about them put me off wanting to buy their products for life. Then you have Jobs who was a prick as well.

Charlotte will elevate the Smackdown women's division while Bliss with provide some fresh matchups in what will surely be Raw's division built around Sasha/Bayley. Bliss will also get a chance to make more of a name for herself and sell more merch

Raw64life

Yeah. I also feel like
Alexa on Raw will probably only be getting wins over Dana and no one else given on SD she never won matches clean. Charlotte on SD is really good though.

Could easily see Alexa getting Nia Jax as a bodyguard.

She'll probably be Smackdown Women's Champion for over a year.

Or at least until Asuka goes up.

She's gonna lose and then win back the belt 4 times just like she did last year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I would almost die of laughter if Roman showed up on SDL one day and kayfabe beat up JBL and then Vince figured it was two birds with one stone.

Is it possible all of this JBL stuff is a work to finally get Roman Reigns over?
Shock-gif-funny.gif

If that womans trade happens then Raws women's division is officially in the dumps and I'll likely skip that portion most of the time.

We all saw who the hardest female worker was time and time again at the ppvs. Including this wrestlemania.

Fox318

I'm not sure who I'm more disgusted by this.

ESPN sweeping it under the rug or WWE letting this shit exist.

WWE: The last carny company.

Fox318

If there was ever a class action lawsuit against WWE for it's bullying culture it would be the end of WWE.
They have an in with the president of the United States.

I don't see anything happening.

Plus all the people who would sue are desperate to get back into the company.

Then once they are back in they get bullied.

Kaladin

They have an in with the president of the United States.

I don't see anything happening.

Plus all the people who would sue are desperate to get back into the company.

Then once they are back in they get bullied.

In a perfect world, this would become less of an issue in light of recent events.

the WWE has survived the steroid thing, wrestlers dying left and right, a wrestler dying during a show, wrestlers committing murder, these fuckers are like cockroaches.

If the pressure becomes too hot from this they simply fire JBL. Hell I don't think they even have to fire him. Just take him off tv for a while and give him some backstage job. Let's be honest most of us will keep watching.

I'd go as far as to say that if they took JBL off TV because people were so upset (and rightfully so) about the bullying stuff, if they then turned around and brought him back as a surprise Rumble entrant next January he'd probably get a monster pop.

Tall4Life

A 20 year long work. Roman was picked out as a child like Anakin was. Just as liked too by the audience.

It still doesn't compare to that Wreddit post where someone came up with the theory that the ENTIRE history of the WWF to WWE, even including WCW, was all a work to eventually get Hogan over after beating John Cena and Roman Reigns

If the pressure becomes too hot from this they simply fire JBL. Hell I don't think they even have to fire him. Just take him off tv for a while and give him some backstage job. Let's be honest most of us will keep watching.

I'd go as far as to say that if they took JBL off TV because people were so upset (and rightfully so) about the bullying stuff, if they then turned around and brought him back as a surprise Rumble entrant next January he'd probably get a monster pop.
What are they gonna do, BOYCOTT?

Mahonay

Banned
WWE survives this kind of shit nearly unfazed all the time. I'm not even of the belief they'll ever address this JBL stuff. Max we can hope for is JBL being taken off TV.

Because WWE is completely unwilling to confront this, it's great that Meltzer and people around the internet are digging deep into the countless incidents. Have to work hard to get any of this noticed. WWE will do it's damnedest to ignore these issues at all costs.

Be A Star is insane when put side by side with this shit.

Hex

Banned
If that womans trade happens then Raws women's division is officially in the dumps and I'll likely skip that portion most of the time.

We all saw who the hardest female worker was time and time again at the ppvs. Including this wrestlemania.

We get it David, you are a fan of your sister.
We are on to you.

Bronx-Man

Banned
You guys do realize that the most powerful man on Earth was elected because he makes people laugh when he bullied like 15 other people for 2 years.

Ain't shit gonna happen. Carnies rule the world.

Anth0ny

Meltzer mentioned on his podcast that Vince fired his best friend (Patterson) for the good of the company. So I actually don't think he'll hesitate on JBL assuming this picks up enough steam.

As he should. Fucking cunt.

Top Bottom