• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Dave said it best , WWE is the only Carny promotion left.

Rizin Fighting Federation is offended that Dave Meltzer forgot about them.

They will now be forced to book Mirko Cro Cop vs. three 60 years old Japanese men to remind Meltzer who the carniest carnies of them all are.

Holy shit, the next Rizin show is on 4/17, and Alpha Female is fighting!

alphafemale_elbow.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so what are the rumoured "shake ups" then?

Raw

AJ
Alexa Bliss

Smackdown

Sasha
New Day

?

Anth0ny

According to Silverman, Robinson is chief target of the "boys" and their "harmless ribs", and Billy continues to go into detail about one rib in particular that disturbed him. While preparing in the arena hours before a show, some of the boys snuck up on Robinson, held him down, stripped him of all his clothing, bound him with tape and gagged his mouth. Robinson was then attached to a cart and wheeled into the middle of the arena and paraded around in front of the ring crew while everyone laughed heartily.

Silverman brings up Bradshaw next, and explains how Bradshaw threatened him with violence if he didn't oblige to carrying large amounts of Bradshaw's liquor across the Canadian border. Robinson suffered back injury from carrying all of Bradhsaw's bottles and the boys forced him to serve them the alcohol as well when the plane landed. Robinson calls Bradshaw a self-appointed "chief of police" in the WWF, while I call Bradshaw a bully, extremely overrated, and a pretty fucked up human being. Robinson took this matter to a member of management who's exact response was "Just do what Bradshaw tells you too".

HAHA COME ON MAGGLE WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS HAVING FUN

As a fan of Steve Blackman, I did appreciate this story that was posted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/64gckg/a_story_from_hardcore_hollys_book_about_jbls/

Hardcore Holly said:
At Kansas City airport, Steve and I were waiting around when Bradshaw came over. It was an early morning flight and John was still drunk from the night before. He started patting Steve’s ass. Steve said, “John, I don’t play that shit, knock it off.” John patted him again. And again. Steve was getting brutally pissed. He told him, “John, next time you do that, I’m going to knock your fucking teeth out.” So, of course, John did it again. Steve whipped around and backhanded Bradshaw, popping him with jabs in the face.

John started swinging and missing, and his head was snapping back with each of Steve’s jabs. Steve stepped back, planning to kick Bradshaw’s knees out, but he got his leg caught in a bag handle. Al Snow and I grabbed Steve, Ron Simmons grabbed John, and we pulled them apart. John was walking back and forth like a bandy rooster, looking to fight. Before we left, Steve told him, “I’m going to fucking kill you.” He meant it too.

Rest at the link.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dude just gave me the most heartfelt handshake ive had in ages because I let him have a beer and stay here in the lobby for like half an hour. It is cold outside I guess but damn... he didnt look homeless. Must have been having a rough night.

Lose someone? :/

I have lost all but one family member in the last 3 years. And 2 pets.

Romantically tho? Also that, a couple of years ago lol (dumped).

It is what it is right? /shrug

How about them grapples?

Dude just gave me the most heartfelt handshake ive had in ages because I let him have a beer and stay here in the lobby for like half an hour. It is cold outside I guess but damn... he didnt look homeless. Must have been having a rough night.

I have lost all but one family member in the last 3 years. And 2 pets.

Romantically tho? Also that, a couple of years ago lol (dumped).

It is what it is right? /shrug

How about them grapples?
You at work?

Sorry to hear :/

Fixing to watch a nitro from 98 after my phone gets a full charge.

Rhaknar

Not that I was fishing for it but I just legit loled that the part you were sorry for in that post was that I was at work :D lol

Rhaknar

Props to Ali for that answer. He had a great match with Neville last Monday that unfortunately the Raw after 'Mania crowd shitted on. Hope he is given another chance to shine soon.

4-way at 205 live was great too!

Adree

Rizin Fighting Federation is offended that Dave Meltzer forgot about them.

They will now be forced to book Mirko Cro Cop vs. three 60 years old Japanese men to remind Meltzer who the carniest carnies of them all are.

Holy shit, the next Rizin show is on 4/17, and Alpha Female is fighting!

I enjoyed the hell out of the last Rizin show I watched so I'm in for this one. Jazzy has a great look, why hasn't WWE snatched her up?

Recall

I enjoyed the hell out of the last Rizin show I watched so I'm in for this one. Jazzy has a great look, why hasn't WWE snatched her up?

If a wrestler has a great look why do you need the promotion with a giant track record of fucking things up, to pick her up?

Enjoy what you've got while you've got it instead of wanting change, only to then complain about the change because it isn't how it once was?

Adree

If a wrestler has a great look why do you need the promotion with a giant track record of fucking things up, to pick her up?

Enjoy what you've got while you've got it instead of wanting change, only to then complain about the change because it isn't how it once was?

You can't be a wrestling fan and be satisfied with things as they are don't be ridiculous. I want everything to change all the time and I'll never be happy about it when I get it.

So, Shibata landed himself in the hospital and had to have surgery for a subdural haematoma. Hopefully this puts pay to the stupid trend of shoot headbutts in Japanese wrestling...I'm looking at you, Kotoge, you idiot.

fauxtrot

Banned
Yikes, Shibata had to have emergency surgery due to a subderal hematoma... I don't know how serious of a procedure that is but anything related to your brain has to be bad news. Please, no more headbutts! :(

Source

edit - beaten

Browny

Banned
So, Shibata landed himself in the hospital and had to have surgery for a subdural haematoma. Hopefully this puts pay to the stupid trend of shoot headbutts in Japanese wrestling...I'm looking at you, Kotoge, you idiot.

"subdural haematoma"

I've heard that phrase before...

IN FUCKING CSI

Goddamit Shibata.

Top Bottom