• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cm-punk-bailout.gif

Nope nope nope.
Perfect gif.. i agree

I had a mindfuck of a weekend with videogames, friends. Got Horizon Zero Dawn and Yakuza 0. Yakuza is great as always but couldnt help laugh at the fact that its set up to move the plot along took 3 hours to cover. With that said, when Kiryu goes Super Saiyan during a pivotal scene in the game, it gave me legit goosebumps on my arm. Game is fucking great.

FML

so my gilfriend and i are looking into moving into an apartment together and just found out my ex who left me for one of my best friends is moving into the same complex
This is the kind of awkward situation you should learn to love, jack. Work those marks into a shoot while you're working a work.

Kaladin

So I got the new PS4 Pro set up, also picked up Persona 5 and Rise Of The Tomb Raider for it after trading in my old PS4. Rise Of The Tomb Raider looks awesome on this thing. It is a worthy half step up if there ever was one. While not a deal breaker, the only knock is that it doesn't do 4k blu-rays...but I know it would have probably been $500 if it did that. Still though, gaming in 4k is something else.

So I got the new PS4 Pro set up, also picked up Persona 5 and Rise Of The Tomb Raider for it after trading in my old PS4. Rise Of The Tomb Raider looks awesome on this thing. It is a worthy half step up if there ever was one. While not a deal breaker, the only knock is that it doesn't do 4k blu-rays...but I know it would have probably been $500 if it did that. Still though, gaming in 4k is something else.

It really is, its been a while since I have been wowed. 4k, especially HDR is truly something to behold.

Im hoping on a plane soon, headed to Chicago for work. I do not feel well. There has been traces of blood in my urine since yesterday. Ill log on from he air to say hi. If something happens to me, its been real.

I will try and see a doctor when I am back on Friday.

Kaladin

Ring of Honor just posted some New Japan spoilers

In front of a capacity crowd in Tokyo, Japan, Warbeard Hanson and Ray Rowe defeated the team of Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Satoshi Kojima, known as TenCozy, to capture the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championships at New Japan Pro-Wrestling’s Sakura Genesis 2017! Fallout was the difference as War Machine became just the third team, and the first since the Briscoes, to have held the ROH World Tag Team and IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team titles.

Hanson and Rowe have made their intentions clear that their focus was clearly on the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Titles. Wins over the current ROH World Tag Team Champions the Young Bucks and the Guerillas of Destiny propelled War Machine to their title shot but their championship odds were in doubt following losses in six-man competition on the Road to Sakura Genesis with partner David Finlay against TenCozy and Togi Makabe. But, in their biggest match since defeating the Briscoes at Global Wars 2016, War Machine once again rose to the occasion capturing the IWGP titles for the very first time!

jmdajr

I bought a launch PS4 and two years later an Xbox One once it was like 250.
I think I might get a Scorpio, but I'd just wait for a PS5 unless my PS4 breaks.

Kaladin

I bought a launch PS4 and two years later for an Xbox One once it was like 250.
I think I might get a Scorpio, but I'd just wait for a PS5 unless my PS4 breaks.

Yeah, I wouldn't get a PS4 Pro unless your current system breaks. It's not worth the expense to upgrade even if you have 4k. But if you have to replace a PS4? It's kind of a no-brainer to go with the best system.

sajj316

Without hesitation, one of the best workers that the WWE has at this time. After watching this, probably one of the better humans as well. This guy should be the face of opportunity and not judging a person by their name. Especially at a time where some in America demonize Muslims. It's easy to play the Muhammad Hassan character. Hard to evoke change but much easier with a guy that's already bought in to changing the world and breaking stereotypes.

Mahonay

Banned
A story of how JBL bullied Little Naitch, told by former referee Billy Silverman on a radio show in 2001
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/64gk0t/former_wwe_referee_describes_how_jbl_used_to/
According to Silverman, Robinson is chief target of the "boys" and their "harmless ribs", and Billy continues to go into detail about one rib in particular that disturbed him. While preparing in the arena hours before a show, some of the boys snuck up on Robinson, held him down, stripped him of all his clothing, bound him with tape and gagged his mouth. Robinson was then attached to a cart and wheeled into the middle of the arena and paraded around in front of the ring crew while everyone laughed heartily.

Silverman brings up Bradshaw next, and explains how Bradshaw threatened him with violence if he didn't oblige to carrying large amounts of Bradshaw's liquor across the Canadian border. Robinson suffered back injury from carrying all of Bradhsaw's bottles and the boys forced him to serve them the alcohol as well when the plane landed. Robinson calls Bradshaw a self-appointed "chief of police" in the WWF, while I call Bradshaw a bully, extremely overrated, and a pretty fucked up human being. Robinson took this matter to a member of management who's exact response was "Just do what Bradshaw tells you too".

I still think it's sad that Mustafa's whole character on TV is "defying expectations" and going against the "evil foreigner" gimmick, and they have Daivari working it on the same show. When he could very easily do without it, he seems like a funny guy. I mean it's at least a half step and they say he's from Minneapolis, but it's still the association of BOO THIS GUY, LOOK AT HIS HEADDRESS! HE'S EVIL!

Fuck it got a free week of Sling Tv. Hopefully remember to cancel.

You will once you see the shittiest stream unfold before you.

It really is, its been a while since I have been wowed. 4k, especially HDR is truly something to behold.

Im hoping on a plane soon, headed to Chicago for work. I do not feel well. There has been traces of blood in my urine since yesterday. Ill log on from he air to say hi. If something happens to me, its been real.

I will try and see a doctor when I am back on Friday.

I hope you're okay. Keep us in the loop.

I hope WWE stops this bullying BS for their entertainment.

I think its another one of those "maybe when Vince goes away" things.

Like people do it to impress Vince and then those people to impress those people and it trickles down.

Then again its now like Triple H has a spotless record. And not to mention Demott happened under his nose.

But hey, at least we are past the days of Bob Holly and Bradshaw beating the ever loving hell out of guys in the ring as retorts for this BS. Baby steps people. Baby steps.

Kaladin

I've had it before. Yeah I have never had it for more than like a month.

PS Vue is far superior as a service to actually keep.

To me Sling is shitty for their DVR. The stream wasn't bad when I had it, but limited DVR that they control kinda kills it.

Shibata will stop headbutts when ishii takes a day off.

Triple H is too in the carny bubble to do anything otherwise he would have done something already

Shibata will stop headbutts when ishii takes a day off.

Triple H is too in the carny bubble to do anything otherwise he would have done something already

I didn't realize how bad a subdural hematoma is but Shibata may never fully recover from this. New Japan needs to ban headbutts entirely moving forward.

It's amazing that as a publicly traded company WWE can do anything they want and no one cares.

Imagine​ if an apple employee went around bullying people

Beefy

Most wrestling sites are saying that
Bliss and Charlotte swap is all but locked
for the trade tonight and tomorrow.

Top Bottom