• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Bellas are gone but now we get to have years of WWE treating them like they do Trish Stratus times ten.

Blake & Murphy haven't been on TV in months. Coincidentally since about the time we found out one of them got Sara Lee pregnant.

I didn't remember which one was which until the link to Murphy's Twitter got linked and I saw he's the one dating Alexa.

Syder

After I finish my half enjoyed half chore run through Andromeda, which should I grab first of the two: Persona 5 or Yakuza 0.

Never played either series before (though I did love Sleeping Dogs).
Maybe fire up an emulator and try Persona 3 Portable or Persona 4 to see if you like what's going on? I can't really speak highly enough of the series and you can jump in at really point because (even though the games take place in the same universe) the stories are 99% unrelated. GOAT OSTs too.

RBH

stingdive.gif

After I finish my half enjoyed half chore run through Andromeda, which should I grab first of the two: Persona 5 or Yakuza 0.

Never played either series before (though I did love Sleeping Dogs).
If you like Sleeping Dogs I'd definitely recommend Yakuza

Better storytelling, pretty hilarious writing and sidequests, multiple combat styles, tons of minigames/side stuff to do that are pretty much all great

Only downside is you can't plow through people on the sidewalk with a car like you can in Sleeping Dogs, and SD has tighter combat (due to embracing the Arkham style vs. Yakuza's more floaty beat em up combat)

The style and presentation of Yakuza is so, so good.

because he's dogshit on the mic and in the ring

do i need to link you to his promo about darren young
Fam

I think Titus is like consistently the worst thing on Raw. I feel you.

That said, credit is due to anyone who can still look good with the shit they have to work with at times. Especially when you're a low card guy like Titus that they couldn't give a fuck about

Normally he comes out as a cardboard cutout cutting bad promos on dumb shit but here he's a human being. Doesn't need to be cutting promos but if he is I'd rather give "human being" Titus a shot than "TITUS BRAND! UHH....I'M A DAD"

Top Bottom