• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Toki767

Meltzer mentioned on his podcast that Vince fired his best friend (Patterson) for the good of the company. So I actually don't think he'll hesitate on JBL assuming this picks up enough steam.

As he should. Fucking cunt.

There just has to be an activist group willing to attack the WWE for this.

There doesn't seem to be one at the moment though.

Is the JBL chant the worst ever in wwe? I dunno how doofus marks even think of chanting that guys name. Dude sucks.

Hopefully he gets fired one of these days. Maybe I'm just naive but I think even in trump era bullying like this...if gets traction on media it can get you fired even at WWE

Just needs to be a big story

There just has to be an activist group willing to attack the WWE for this.

There doesn't seem to be one at the moment though.
20140930_LIGHT_BeAStarAlliance-HOMEPAGE_0_0.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE is one of those companies where they're not going to do shit unless its on film. They're just as despicable as the NFL.

The biggest reason they don't care is because they don't consider adults bullying other adults to be a thing they care about. That's how conservatives work.

I doubt bullying is as much of a problem within​ the current generation, they actually seem like they're mostly friendly with each other instead of having the pervading paranoia and "protect my spot" mentality of the older generations. Upper management however, most notably Vince himself.... Those are the ones who enable a Demott or JBL to go unchecked.

Mahonay

Banned
Reddit has a decent history of organizing specific chants before a WWE show. They're trying to see if they can get "Fire JBL" for tonight or Tuesday. I hope it happens. We'll see.

Heroman

Banned
What firing JBL going to do? The company aka , Vince and HHH/Step, etc , has a culture of bullying and just being​ terrible. It not going to change if they just fire JBL.

Most people don't read the sheets or look for anything WWE related, they only watch the shows sometimes. Having that in mind, is easy to see JBL simply as a veteran.

Oh haha I mean even prior to the bullying stories being reported lately, his commentary sucks

I remember once the crowd was chanting JBL and everyone on this forum was HHHscust.gif haha

Mahonay

Banned
What firing JBL going to do? The company aka , Vince and HHH/Step, etc , has a culture of bullying and just being​ terrible. It not going to change if they just fire JBL.
What? JBL has done some heinous shit. Him being fired would be awesome, no matter what. No one believes WWE will suddenly change.

Caderfix

Assuming Vince will be there during the roster shakeup, would like to see his face/reaction if that happens. LOL.

Vince would be able to pull something out to make the crowd forget about that and start cheering, like he did when the crowd started to chant "Roman Sucks" to him.

Caderfix

I think someone needs to do a thrown across the table spot and throw a knee or an elbow.
Let that happen a few times with random people doing it.

Titus is just waiting for the opportunity.

No if Vince and HHH Step and etc are still in charge.

They know what's good for business. If it picks up, not only they'll do something about JBL but will do all the damage control they can, meaning they'll most likely change their stance on "ribs".

gun_haver

i might just stop watching raw until/unless they put kurt angle and rusev in a feud together that culminates in a 60 minute iron man match which rusev wins and later comes to respect angle and his three I's, turning rusev into a lovable but capable comedic face that beats brock lesnar for the universal championship at WM34 to thunderous chants of 'machka!' by the entire crowd.

I know a couple of indie wrestlers who say that spot is easily worse than thumb tacks

I know Joey Ryan is on record saying the same.

Someone for the Ospreay vs Havoc Fans Bring the Weapons match at the last PROGRESS show (which you should ALL watch, it's an excellent match in a deathmatch), brought a bag full of Thumbtacks, Lego and Gummy Bears

Top Bottom