• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Fox318

People like Miz should get just as much blame.

That dude has been bullied probably more than anyone in that company yet look who is the person silent during this or is the person hugging it out in Be A Star PSA's

I know Joey Ryan is on record saying the same.

Someone for the Ospreay vs Havoc Fans Bring the Weapons match at the last PROGRESS show (which you should ALL watch, it's an excellent match in a deathmatch), brought a bag full of Thumbtacks, Lego and Gummy Bears

Hot shoot: Stale gummy bears are awful.

Mahonay

Banned
People like Miz should get just as much blame.

That dude has been bullied probably more than anyone in that company yet look who is the person silent during this or is the person hugging it out in Be A Star PSA's
Miz was a guy who constantly bullied people on the Real World and Road Rules so he probably sees it as somewhat normal. Even though Miz of 2017 is probably a bit different.

Kaladin

Meanwhile.....WWE still thinks copyright lawsuits are a thing

WWE filed a lawsuit against a number of unknown bit torrent users on Thursday 4/9 in the United States District Court of Connecticut, according to a report on the World Intellectual Property Review website.

In the lawsuit, WWE alleges that the users infringed its copyright to “unlawfully acquire, reproduce, and distribute” the WWE Studios film “Eliminators”, which features former WWE talent Stu "Bad News Barrett" Bennett.

WWE, which is stating it has the IP addresses of users who have downloaded the film and those who have made the film available for others. has asked for actual damages, statutory damages of $150,000 per infringement, costs and jury trial.

Beefy

Someone for the Ospreay vs Havoc Fans Bring the Weapons match at the last PROGRESS show (which you should ALL watch, it's an excellent match in a deathmatch), brought a bag full of Thumbtacks, Lego and Gummy Bears

My aunt does Lego play days for kids, she has a Lego collection of about 10'000 bricks. She once slipped up and fell on a large pile and had bits of Lego that stabbed into her. Her whole back was messed up.

Caderfix

Titus also humbled Miz in an episode of UpUpDownDown during the first Madden tournament AND gave CM Punk some food that one time:
titus-oneil.gif

Too bad he is the worst in anything wrestling related.

Mahonay

Banned
Titus also humbled Miz in an episode of UpUpDownDown during the first Madden tournament AND gave CM Punk some food that one time:
titus-oneil.gif

Too bad he is the worst in anything wrestling related.
Titus is an awesome human. Actively tries to spread positivity and be good to others. But yeah, not a good Sports Entertainer.

Kaladin

It's too easy to get got with Bit torrent, plus it's too easy to be legit on the cheap. Spotify? Even at $10 a month that is what I wanted for music. Hulu, netflix? Even at $18 / month combined with rotating libraries it's what I wanted for TV and movies.

I'd rather pay $30 / month than get banned from my ISP or worse.

Mahonay

Banned
It's too easy to get got with Bit torrent, plus it's too easy to be legit on the cheap. Spotify? Even at $10 a month that is what I wanted for music. Hulu, netflix? Even at $18 / month combined with rotating libraries it's what I wanted for TV and movies.

I have Spotify Premium, Hulu, Netflix, HBO Now, and Amazon Prime.

I torrent WWE's weekly shows because I don't have cable, also fuck them. They already get my 10 bucks for the Network. I don't feel bad about it.

Menome

Oh, everything else I obtain is legit. I just draw the line at paying somewhere in the region of £50-60 a month for a satellite/cable connection that would only get used for DVRing RAW and Smackdown overnight because I don't watch broadcast TV these days.

Kaladin

I have Spotify Premium, Hulu, Netflix, HBO Now, and Amazon Prime.

I torrent WWE's weekly shows because I don't have cable, also fuck them. They already get my 10 bucks for the Network. I don't feel bad about it.

Um, you know you get the 90 minute version of Raw and the full version of Smackdown on Hulu, right?

Heroman

Banned

Not really, there is to many people downloading shit off of torrents for anyone to do anything. It just isn't worth it for them to police it at a high level.

Mahonay

Banned
Um, you know you get the 90 minute version of Raw and the full version of Smackdown on Hulu, right?
Wait, full Smackdowns are on Hulu? Good to know.

I like to download RAW because I like to just skim through it quickly to the decent parts. Also Hulu cuts too much out. I want to pick what I want to watch.

Kaladin

Wait, full Smackdowns are on Hulu? Good to know.

I like to download RAW because I like to just skim through it quickly to the decent parts. Also Hulu cuts too much out. I want to pick what I want to watch.

The 90 minute version gets the highlights, and if there's anything you feel like you missed it's probably on Youtube.

What about a stickle brick deathmatch? Not sure anybody remembers those. Might be a British thing.

Top Bottom