• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Meltzer went off on JBL over harassment of Mauro Ranallo on WOR. JBL is such a jackass.

It's really sad to see Mauro won't be at Mania. JBL is a fucking moron who sucks on commentary, but to actually bully Mauro is deplorable. Not sure how much stroke JBL has but I hope Mauro is back soon and has recovered from this bout of depression he's suffering. Really shitty for him.

Mauro is awesome, I'm sad he wont be at WM. You know he would have loved it. Hope he feels better soon, it shows it must of been some serious shit feels for him to miss WM. :(

Really enjoyed Beth's speech at the HoF too. She seems like a lovely person.

Fuck JBL. Any other company and that fucker would be long gone.

It is a shame wrestling is so niche and they can keep getting away with all of this awful shit.

Got lit at lattitudes last night, the nxt show felt like 30 minutes, and today my girlfriend and I became next level marks, I got a replica wwe heavyweight title and my girl got a commenmortive smackdown women's champ belt.

ElRenoRaven

Ah finally the ACW event is starting. Only 25 minutes late. This should be good fun. Looks like they're set up outside for this event. This setup looks cheap as fuck. Even for ACW.

Foggy

Catching up on Takeover. Good show so far. The Sanity match was obnoxious but I just don't like the way they sell their gimmick. Black/Almas was fun. The 3 way tag was fun but dragged on. The Moon/Asuka match was fun but short, no idea why her title matches have such anticlimactic ends. Watching the Nak match and wondering if his pants have always been maternity pants since he came to NXT.

ElRenoRaven

Ah this is happening at the Hardy Tailgate party. That explains the people sitting at tables eating as they all came down for the battle royal.

tumblr_onraw6R0Hj1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Ah finally the ACW event is starting. Only 25 minutes late. This should be good. Looks like they're set up outside for this event. This setup looks cheap as fuck. Even for ACW.

I'm gonna watch this on replay later... I haven't slept more than an hour last night and looking at that show it's not must see right now stuff lol

Got lit at lattitudes last night, the nxt show felt like 30 minutes, and today my girlfriend and I became next level marks, I got a replica wwe heavyweight title and my girl got a commenmortive smackdown women's champ belt.

HOW YOU GO TO LATITUDES AND NOT TELL ME

Y'all can't coordinate for shiiiit

ElRenoRaven

I'm gonna watch this on replay later... I haven't slept more than an hour last night and looking at that show it's not must see right now stuff lol

Yea it isn't a like OMG I can't miss this type show. it's a fun to watch if you're up kind of show. You won't see any 5 star wrestling on this show. You never do.

Yea it isn't a like OMG I can't miss this type show. it's a fun to watch if you're up kind of show. You won't see any 5 star wrestling on this show. You never do.

I'm pissed I didn't get the Shimmer show.. I had no idea Nicole Matthews was on it... she's my local indie fed's champ.

You know I'm convinced Savage/Steamboat WM III would get shit on today for being too slow... Nak/Roode wasn't Steamboat/Savage but man the way some folks have reacted you think it was Lesnar/Goldberg 1

Hex

Banned
The supercollider is a dumb finisher, and the name is way too good for it.

"Oh no! their opponents touched bums before getting powerbombed! Devastating!"

That was my first AOP experience, they're like the APA but without the funny skits involving card games and office doors. DIY and especially Revival are both great though.

Cocky Asuka is great. Does Ember Moon always speaks in moon puns or is it just a phase? I hope her in ring talents eclipse her mic work. Lols.
WckDxuv.gif

Foggy

You know I'm convinced Savage/Steamboat WM III would get shit on today for being too slow... Nak/Roode wasn't Steamboat/Savage but man the way some folks have reacted you think it was Lesnar/Goldberg 1

Or that it just sucked. It was boring and lame. Savage/Steamboat wasn't boring or lame.

One of the best shows they've ever put on disappointed you?

Maybe in the past two years but that's not a super high bar.

Top Bottom