• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

92iagn0d56py.jpg

Don't let Vince see this.

Hex

Banned
The Bayley thing, like most WWE ideas. Great on paper, terrible in execution.

I love Bayley, but I think they force the whole "I have wanted to do this my whole life, I grew up watching this and wanting to do this"
It makes for a feel good win overcoming odds, but after that move on.
I think her "golly gee" thing holds her back a little and she needs a little more personality.

Ithil

I love Bayley, but I think they force the whole "I have wanted to do this my whole life, I grew up watching this and wanting to do this"
I think her "golly gee" thing holds her back a little and she needs a little more personality.

You don't get any personality on RAW. You get one to two starting traits and that's it, you stick with those forever. Sasha Banks "makes history" and "likes Eddie Guerrero". Bayley "liked wrestling as a kid" and "____".
Hey I did say one to two.

Tall4Life

Tonight, Roman will join the league of people that have beaten the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, joining Brock Lesnar and Shane McMahon. AND YOU CAN BELEE DAT UCE

Pikma

Banned
NXT couldn't have been disappointed because they were literally coming from some of the shittiest, most boring, builds ever

I mean, unless you enjoy rematches, or the promos Ember Moon cuts 🤷🏻

It's a bigger problem when it's also their default "face woman" character. Sasha does the same shit

The only story they're allowed to tell is one that pats the company on the back for being so forward thinking. They're all just happy to be here!

Throw em all in one match, let em hug it out!

Related Galleries View All +

WRESTLEMANIA
MATCH PREVIEW
SUNDAY, APR 2 | 7 PMET/4 PMPT

ORLANDO CITRUS BOWL
ORLANDO, FL
Get Tickets
WHERE TO WATCH
Start Your Free Month
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
By John Clapp posted on March 13, 2017
facebooktwitter
Presented by

Snickers

Only one Superstar can run the yard in WWE, and at The Ultimate Thrill Ride, WrestleMania 33, the world will find out whether that distinction belongs to The Undertaker or Roman Reigns.

The showdown between The Phenom and The Big Dog, now confirmed for tomorrow, brings into conflict the most dominant force in WrestleMania history and arguably the most powerful competitor in recent memory.

The Undertaker has been WWE’s unofficial gatekeeper, enforcer and overseer for more than a quarter-century, regardless of his championship status at any given time. However, after Reigns ousted The Deadman from January’s Royal Rumble Match and then told the imposing legend that WWE is now his yard on the March 6 edition of Raw, it became clear that The Undertaker took issue with Reigns’ emboldened outlook. The evidence came in the form of a ring-shaking chokeslam that nearly put The Big Dog through the canvas.

Reigns has achieved a stunning number of accolades in WWE at a breakneck pace, but defeating The Undertaker at The Show of Shows would launch him into WrestleMania infamy and solidify his status as “The Guy.” Over the course of his 24 WrestleMania appearances, The Deadman has lost only once, against Brock Lesnar in 2014, and as the WWE Universe knows all too well, The Undertaker takes on an almost supernatural power when competing at The Showcase of the Immortals.

Can Reigns usurp WWE’s Phenom at WrestleMania, or will The Undertaker prove he is still the biggest dog in the yard? Find out when The Ultimate Thrill Ride, WrestleMania 33, streams live on WWE Network tonight, at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT.

The big yard

Takeover was fun. AOP are a very underrated base, they've had great matches with TM61, DIY and Revival.

Belts are OK

Crowd was shitty all round, especially during the Tommy match.
Poor Veda had to do commentary after getting her teeth smashed yesterday?

She wrestled yesterday at SHIMMER too

Beefy

Tonight, Roman will join the league of people that have beaten the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, joining Brock Lesnar and Shane McMahon. AND YOU CAN BELEE DAT UCE

mMo87_s-200x150.gif

IC title should get the upgrade Dean was talking about but the design shouldn't change.

I've always thought the US title design was a joke. It looks like a tacky commemorative plate.

Yeah how they have the US flag over it looks shit.

NXT couldn't have been disappointed because they were literally coming from some of the shittiest, most boring, builds ever

I mean, unless you enjoy rematches, or the promos Ember Moon cuts ����

Ember just needs to not talk.

Syder

Shane lost

Lol no he didn't

Shane had ownership of Monday Night Raw after Mania, which was part of the stip for the match, that if he won he would own Raw. Since he owned Raw, he must have won his match against Taker. Papa bless shane o mac
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOCKBOX!?

Hex

Banned
Ember just needs to not talk.

She tries to me this spooky character, then busts out model poses and smiles.
She has no idea what she is trying to do or wants to do.
Supposedly the gimmick is supposed to be because she is a big RPG and fantasy fan but again it seems she is not decided.

Top Bottom