• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Zach

kruF4BC.jpg

(It might actually be an 8. I should rewatch it.)

Sephzilla

Zach giving RoboCop a 7/10 doesn't even phase me since he didn't give WrestleMania 2000 an F

#FuckJBL

Also, Die Hard 5 is one of the worst films I've ever watched. Up there with Practical Magic.

Die Hard 5 fucking sucks especially considering it was fresh off the heels of Die Hard 4, which was FnP as fuck. Jai Courtney is poison to everything he touches.

Also #FuckJBL

Sephzilla

I actually gave RebootCop a revisit a little while back and its... not bad, I guess. RoboCop (87) and RoboCop 2 are both way better movies but the reboot was decent. It missed the point of the character by a longshot but the first half was still interesting for what it was. The second half is a complete mess because OCP OmniCorp starts doing blatantly stupid things that happen only for the purpose of making Murphy pissed off in the finale. The all black Robo suit in the reboot looked cheaper and faker than its 1987 counterpart.

RebootCop is a solid 5/10 to RoboCop 2's 7/10 and RoboCop's 9.9/10

RoboCop 3, The Series, and Prime Directives are all the absolute drizzling shits. I'd rather watch Roman/HHH again

Menome

An R rated movie that had to get toned down to make the R rating cut got video games, action figures, and a cartoon aimed at children. Man, the 80s and 90s in hindsight were amazing.

Heck, I was about 5 or 6 when I first saw Robocop.

Watched Alien and The Terminator about the same time too.

Different time man, different time.

Sephzilla

Heck, I was about 5 or 6 when I first saw Robocop.

Watched Alien and The Terminator about the same time too.

Different time man, different time.

Same here. I saw RoboCop, Aliens, Die Hard, Terminator 1 and 2, Childs Play, and Predator all before I was in second grade. I wen't to the fucking theater with my dad to see RoboCop 3 (man, that was a disappointment). Parents didn't give a fuck back then. I honestly don't think I would let my non existent children watch that stuff at that age.

Caderfix

SePGzilla.

My kids, in case I have any, will grow up watching violent and politically incorrect stuff. Didn't do me or anyone I know any bad.

My parents had a weird belief when I was a kid that any film with arnie or sly in was fine for a kid to watch, so I got to see them all (it was acceptable in the eighties?)

I got to see robocop because my parents mistakenly assumed it was a film for kids (which is an understandable assumption when you look at murphy in his full getup).

I remember robocop 2 being the first film that I though was a bit over the top lol

Menome

Same here. I saw RoboCop, Aliens, Die Hard, Terminator 1 and 2, Childs Play, and Predator all before I was in second grade. I wen't to the fucking theater with my dad to see RoboCop 3 (man, that was a disappointment). Parents didn't give a fuck back then. I honestly don't think I would let my non existent children watch that stuff at that age.

My mother showed me Alien at that age as a means of quelling childhood fears by pointing out it wasn't real, due to Sigourney Weaver being in that and Ghostbusters.

It worked: I didn't have a fear or the dark or other things. Pathological fear of the Xenomorph for life though.

Apollo "no soul" Crews needs a tag partner to help bring out another side of him, the guy's such a black hole of charisma he could probably fight Roman Reigns to silence.

Wait Vince, no!

Top Bottom