• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Tom Nook

Back in HS, a classmate wore a "Wanna raise some hell; Hell Yeah" shirt in the 1st period. In the 3rd period, he wore the shirt in reverse..... :(

A friend of mine owns a number of wrasslin' shirts, it's honestly never bothered me except one time.
That Paige "scream for me" shirt.
WHY?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All wrestling shirts look like shit.

ms20602-1.jpg

Syder

Roman hasn't pulled out the powerbombs much lately, and with his upcoming feuds he probably won't for a while, and that's a shame.

Apollo crews got traded to raw in the Verbiage Preview

Lool

Apollo Crews has already been confirmed as the first Team Blue Superstar to move to Raw, but the night is young.

Universal Championship, Brock Lesnar is now in search of a new challenger. One potential contender named by Paul Heyman this past Monday night was Roman Reigns, the only Superstar besides The Beast Incarnate to vanquish The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

Heyman deemed the Raw after WrestleMania the appropriate battleground for a title bout between Reigns and Lesnar. Instead of The Big Dog, though, it was Braun Strowman who emerged to stare Lesnar straight into the eye, making it clear that once he has settled his own unfinished business with Reigns, The Monster Among Men is coming for The Anomaly’s prize.

Reigns has yet to comment on Heyman’s challenge, so it’s unclear as to when — or if — we’ll see the only two Superstars to defeat The Deadman at The Show of Shows lock horns for the Universal Championship. If not Reigns, who will be next to face The Beast?

Kevin Owens might have defeated Chris Jericho to become the United States Champion at WrestleMania, but he wasn’t about to wait until WWE Payback to get his hands on his former friend. Live on Raw, just as The Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Rolla was about to put Owens’ fingertip on “The List of Jericho” (long story), The Prizefighter — with the aid of Samoa Joe — ambushed his one-time tag team partner and powerbombed him through a table.

Jericho has been brutalized by Owens in the past, but now that The Prizefighter has broken both his heart and his title reign, retribution is coming. WWE Payback couldn’t have a more appropriate name.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Classic bully. Likes picking on people but can't accept people calling him out on it.

Meltzer absolutely blasted JBL as being the "most gutless person in wrestling."

We need to just call Steve Blackman in so this thing will end, one way

Sephzilla

My friends always complain about the ending with how McClane blows up the plane and I'm like "fuck logic, that's a god damn cathartic finale"

if you use logic pretty much all the die hard movies fall apart immediately lol. like, a huge reason die hard 1 even works is because the police and FBI are intentionally portrayed as hilariously incompetent. and plus, that plane bit at the end of Die Hard 2 is maybe the best set up to McClane's catch phrase in the entire franchise

Beefy

if you use logic pretty much all the die hard movies fall apart immediately lol. like, a huge reason die hard 1 even works is because the police and FBI are intentionally portrayed as hilariously incompetent. and plus, that plane bit at the end of Die Hard 2 is maybe the best set up to McClane's catch phrase in the entire franchise

Die Hard 6 next year

Top Bottom