• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Browny

Banned
Swiss Midcard.
giphy.gif

Top response.

Sephzilla

that shirt would be great without the John Cena name at the bottom or the stupid salute.

Why can't WWE's shirt designers realize less is more

Watch them bring these bad boys back. I bought that heel shirt because at the time I just got back into wrestling and I didn't know better. That and my friends are assholes.

categoryMenTShirtsKayfabe.jpg

that shirt would be great without the John Cena name at the bottom or the stupid salute.

Why can't WWE's shirt designers realize less is more

AS A MEMBER OF THE WWE UNIVERSE YOU MUST CARRY THEIR BRAND PROUDLY AS YOU SPREAD THE GOOD WORD ABOUT THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THE BIG DOG AND THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE, WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

Tall4Life

The question is, are you proud of yourself for doing that?

i get compliments from non-wrestling fans about it so yeah I guess I am

and all of these are shoot awful

Tom Nook

Wrestling Shirt I own is the classic nWo, bought it at Hot Topic. It was $10 oppose to $25-$30 at WWE Shop.com. I only wore it once at WM access in San Jose, CA.

Glad to see Titus fans coming around here. His haters are the kind to cheer JBL for saying mean things to Byron

I remember being really surprised when someone posted the Wreddit end of year stuff here and so much Titus hate there with him "winning" numerous categories, like damn.

imBask

Banned
I agree on the NWO and Macho Man shirts being the only acceptable ones

maybe an Austin 3:16, but it depends on the situation

Top Bottom