• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

cordy

Banned
How does JBL get away with so much? Hes not the Rock or Cena.

- Friend of Taker
- Friend of Vince and other officials
- Long standing member of the company for decades
- Put over Cena when he needed to be put over
- Etc

All these old niggas always have shit that flies by.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe not tonight, thinking the fans will be relief that AJ is not moving.

Then on Tuesday, they announce AJ is going to RAW.

I find it very unlikely they're going to introduce trades that way. You want the crowds to be excited about the thing coming in, not sad about the thing going out and AJ Styles is the biggest deal that's likely to be moving.

Maybe not tonight, thinking the fans will be relief that AJ is not moving.

Then on Tuesday, they announce AJ is going to RAW.

I don't think that'll work, no point in announcing he'll be on Raw and then have to wait almost an entire week to see him show up. Unless they just go the I quit route and next week Kurt Angle is all like "we signed the hottest free agent in the business".

cordy

Banned
Raw will probably start or end with Rollins headed to SDL. We'll have an Ambrose interaction either tonight or tomorrow consider I'm sure the next big thing for these two is fixing their friendship. Ambrose will be like "hey you helped me with the Triple Powerbomb but I don't trust you, I only did because of Roman" or something. Anyway, Rollins will be drafted which will help their storyline. Tbh, Ambrose/Rollins doing something might be the only thing that can save this horrible Rollins face turn but can also setup an Ambrose heel turn a year down the line.

But Corbin's being drafted tonight. I actually can see it starting off with that shit. So I say

Raw
Start - Corbin drafted to Raw
End - Rollins drafted to SDL

SDL - Zayn drafted to SDL
End - Styles drafted to Raw

We'll see other stars like Charlotte, Alexa, call-ups and other shit but those are some of the major ones I see happening.

The shake-up stretches the two nights IIRC. Best guess is tonight we find out the superstars going to Raw and tomorrow we find the superstars going to Smackdown.

NXT call-ups will probably be Almas and maybe the Drifter who's gimmick comes off like the kind of thing Vince will love.

Beefy

The shake-up stretches the two nights IIRC. Best guess is tonight we find out the superstars going to Raw and tomorrow we find the superstars going to Smackdown.

NXT call-ups will probably be Almas and maybe the Drifter who's gimmick comes off like the kind of thing Vince will love.

I can see Styles being left until tomorrow.

- Friend of Taker
- Friend of Vince and other officials
- Long standing member of the company for decades
- Put over Cena when he needed to be put over
- Etc

All these old niggas always have shit that flies by.
I thought I was reading Tupac lyrics for a second there.

Heroman

Banned

Rip Almas , he never had a chance.

I can see Rollins going to SDL and then Reigns being all like: "Hey brother, I'll join you because, whatever". And then have the shield reunited.

yuraya

Best possible scenario after the shake up is that all Shield members are on the same show.

Worst possible scenario after is AJ and/or Miz leaves Smackdown. The show won't be the same without them.

Here is hoping for the best.

I was going to be bummed if Almas comes up but if they actually did something cool like reboot him as leader of a lucha stable (completely original, do not steal) that could be extremely dope and give Kallisto and co some shit to work with

His heel work has been on point and he could easily serve the same purpose as a Naito like character (obviously Naito took from Sombra but you get the idea)

Don't trust them to do anything cool though so I'm expecting a mariachi gimmick

That Ricochet sequence on the 8-man tag match.

t9bScLe.gif

Fucking Juice Robinson pinned Naito, I'm so confused as to why he's so goddamn over.

That Ricochet sequence on the 8-man tag match.

t9bScLe.gif

Fucking Juice Robinson pinned Naito, I'm so confused as to why he's so goddamn over.
Dude is a super baby face in a way that (to me) doesn't come off as annoying. "He has heart" and seems genuine about it, and he can at least hang with the others on the roster

Dope theme too

Top Bottom