• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Hex

Banned
Swiss Midcard.

NPWsxbu.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hello, AVGN.
I mean, you're right

The most violent thing I remember watching before turning 6-7 was probably the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. My brother made me watch and I just wanted to play Quest 64 or some bullshit :(

It's true though. Most games back then were shit, expensive as hell, and hard as fuck. Like games being outright bug-fests wasn't uncommon and the number of games with just straight up unresponsive controls was large.

It's true though. Most games back then were shit, expensive as hell, and hard as fuck. Like games being outright bug-fests wasn't uncommon and the number of games with just straight up unresponsive controls was large.

Yeah, but the sheer volume of games was so great that there still ended up being a lot of good ones.

Like I can think of well over 50 great NES games, some of which I still play to this day.

Apollo "no soul" Crews needs a tag partner to help bring out another side of him, the guy's such a black hole of charisma he could probably fight Roman Reigns to silence.

Wait Vince, no!

It's a shame too, guy is legit one of the most talented on the roster. I was kind of hoping he and Shelton would form a tag team.

cordy

Banned
Can you believe that?

Man I completely forgot that match. Summerslam was so underwhelming. I only remember a few matches. That match where Jericho/Owens destroyed Enzo and Cass. That match where Ambrose lazily squashed Ziggler. Balor/Owens and Orton being squashed by Lesnar.

EDIT: Styles/Cena as well. Amazing match.

Guzim

Man I completely forgot that match. Summerslam was so underwhelming. I only remember 1 match. That match where Jericho/Owens destroyed Enzo and Cass. That match where Ambrose lazily squashed Ziggler. Balor/Owens and Orton being squashed by Lesnar.
AJ vs Cena was fantastic.

Beefy

Still think there will be at least one big surprise. You know some dude that WWE have signed without people knowing or something like that.

Top Bottom