• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

What's everybodys hopes for the SUPERSTAR SHAKE-UP?

- Bayley gets banished back to NXT
- AJ Styles and Nakamura stay on the same brand
- Sami Zayn to Smackdown

fingers crossed bros.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
jbl will just get a spot on fox news if he got canned

and vince will probably still cut him a check. your hope is pointless

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I heard RAW is getting the band back together and signing Ninja Scooter, Guizum, and DMczaf for their new senior division.

XlbjZfs.png

Glad Meltzer keeps replying to tweets on this issue. Don't let up. Fuck JBL.

So I was dogging the use of the live violin last week because it took away from Shinsuke himself.

A dude at work won't stop going on with "I don't care who the guy is, never heard of him, doesn't seem special, but that violinist in white was really good. I can't wait to see him again"

...see guys? You save that for after he's established (with the new crowd. They have to remember that not everyone watches NXT). You go more epic for what? The call up and pop alone would have been enough.

Beefy

Flicking through channels waiting for Raw. Some Mormon programme on tv and this dude has 3 wives. But his bro died and his bro's dying wish was for him to marry his wifes. So the dude will have 5 wifes.. and 15 kids..

Another dude married a mormon girl and she has just asked him two marry two other women as it is gods will. The dude just left haha

Zach

jbl will just get a spot on fox news if he got canned

and vince will probably still cut him a check. your hope is pointless
Don't be a cunt, Data West.

I finally watched The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. 8/10 along with the others. For a Few Dollars more was probably my favorite, though.

I feel seedy knowing I'll probably watch Raw today after the recent stuff. Hate myself a bit.

Even if JBL gets fired, which he should be, it still wont change their poisonous culture.

Zach

Let's just throw up our hands and say nothing can ever get better. No positive steps are worthwhile. Things can never improve.

Nekofrog

Banned
So I was dogging the use of the live violin last week because it took away from Shinsuke himself.

A dude at work won't stop going on with "I don't care who the guy is, never heard of him, doesn't seem special, but that violinist in white was really good. I can't wait to see him again"

...see guys? You save that for after he's established (with the new crowd. They have to remember that not everyone watches NXT). You go more epic for what? The call up and pop alone would have been enough.

"When he starts stiff kicking doofus Ziggler in the head you'll care"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
its funny that people think jbl or demott or whoever is the boogeyman

that its not built within the company itself. that triple h didnt taunt ricardo rodriguez and call him bumblebee because he was fat and latino

When is your Lapsed Fan episode, Biggest-Geek-Ever?! God dang!
It's coming and it'll be GLORIOUS.

that its not built within the company itself. that triple h didnt taunt ricardo rodriguez and call him bumblebee because he was fat and latino
Practically everyone in this thread knows it's the top brass that endorses this shit. Who're talking you?

This is what concerns me. This shit is encouraged from the top and has been part of the compny culture for decades. It will take a lot of effort to change this direction and the people who have the power to change direction are the ones encouraging it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Practically everyone in this thread knows it's the top brass that endorses this shit. Who're talking you?
that getting jbl or demott or whoever fired will mean anything. it wont. at most. it'll be one less vocally obvious bully in a company that still carries the same environment. wwe will ship them away then say 'see look we care'

and there was a post in here saying it's a 'vince thing' when its clearly not

Top Bottom