• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

O0Za1Ow.jpg

This along with that nasty hit he gave to Roman's face a while back (not to mention the Hogan kickout he pulled) makes me think Jinder would be out the fucking door if he wasn't so juiced. Smh, going after Vince's top boys.
Maybe they should man the fuck up, pussies. You want fake shit, you go into Hollywood. But if you come in my ring you better be ready to shoot.

I could see Joe to SD.

Fills the main event heel void left by Wyatt leaving.

I'm in the Boston area and Dean/Baron for the IC belt is advertised for Smackdown tomorrow night.

So is Bray/AJ/Orton for the World Championship.

One of those is definitely a dark main event. Probably the second one.

I guess it's possible Dean drops the title tomorrow, but I don't see it. He wouldn't have beaten Owens as cleanly as he did only to lose to Baron the next night.

If that was the case they would have protected Owens more. That finish said to me "Dean is the top champ on Raw now because Brock isn't coming back for months".

Kinda surprised Reigns didnt stand up after that beating and KO Braun with 1 superman punch.

Also if RAW gets Ambrose and the IC belt I assume SD will get Owens and the US belt?

GunBR

Watching Balor tonight made me think again why WWE didn't used him to retire Taker? Yeah Reigns is Vince baby, but c'mon.

Balor is really over with the crowd, the Demon King vs The Dead Man is a feud that sells itself, and he's already selling a bunch of merch

Watching Balor tonight made me think again why WWE didn't used him to retire Taker? Yeah Reigns is Vince baby, but c'mon.

Balor is really over with the crowd, the Demon King vs The Dead Man is a feud that sells itself, and he's already selling a bunch of merch

Taker's last feud didn't involve much selling or build up.

In retrospect, that match became so totally consumed by Taker's retirement that you guys should be happy it went to Roman.

Very likely we see Andrade tomorrow night too.

I think he's getting a big push. Vince wanted Alberto back and couldn't get him, so now he'll push Andrade instead.

I don't blame Jinder, beat up the boys and take their spots. Just like seth, if you sens them all home they have no choice but to make you the man.

If Roman doesn't show up on Raw next week, then who will Braun beat down until then? Sami? Braun is going to be on a war path until his eventual match with Brock.

Roman on talking smack would probably be like his UUDD appearances, which ain't bad. #ahhyessir

he's okay on there. but even then he doesn't have the charisma of a lot of the other guys.

his d'bag swagger would work so well for a heel character though. i don't get why Vince keeps fighting against it. that 'segment' last week on Raw was so good lol, just silence and boos and 'this is my yard now' followed by more boos and him leaving. just annoy the crowd and look like you're enjoying their frustration.

No link, I just mean what everyone here assumed since no one really had any idea

Like "oh you won't have New Day and Enzo/Cass on the same brand" and "oh Rusev has to be going to SD" and "KO or Sami are going for sure"

Then you throw in Nakamura callup predictions at the time

ReiGun

Poor Alexa gonna be beating no one on Raw.

Give Mickie the old gimmick and have her pretend Alexa is Trish.

I actually like how the Raw women division looks after tonight. There's enough interesting feuds to last them until the next reshuffling.

Smackdown should be fine too. If they can get Charlotte and Emma, and maybe an NXT callup, they might have something. Tamina is supposed to be returning too.

Top Bottom